Chapter 67-68

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 67

    The next day’s dawn, the director of the neighborhood committee of our building used a big loudspeaker to broadcast an important news in a loop. Two days later, the D city government will start distributing disaster relief food to every citizen of D city. You must go to the designated place with your household registration book. receive. Each person is given 3 catties of rice or white noodles a week. Food for children under 15 is halved. She wandered around every building for a whole day to make sure that every household knew the news.

    Dad Jiang sighed when he heard the news. Ma Jiang looked at Dad Jiang who was sighing there, and asked incomprehensibly: "It's a good thing for the government to distribute food. It has solved the urgent needs of many people. Why are you still sighing? "

    I know this is a good thing. At the very least, let people who have no food at home have a hope, and our D city can't be too messy. But, our D city is not only D city locals, there are so many other places. As for the people who work, can people watch our D city people receive food and they are hungry? There must be troublemakers." Dad Jiang thinks that the problem is more comprehensive and has a far-reaching view. Those migrant workers in D city who cannot go home will definitely feel unfair, and there will always be some people who want to make trouble.

    "This city government of D also needs to pay for incomplete food, but also takes the household registration book. Our country is a family of fifty-six ethnic groups. Isn't it splitting up?" Madam Jiang listened to Dad Jiang's analysis and helped them. Migrant workers are not worth it. In the various industries in City D, most of the dirtiest and tiring tasks are done by others. When it's time to enjoy the benefits, they say that they are not their own and will not be given out. This will make anyone feel chilly when they hear it.

    "Don’t talk nonsense, you don’t even think about it. How many people are there in D city, and each person sends 3 catties of rice a week. How much rice is needed this week? It won’t

    be delivered a few times.” No matter how we guess, the time for the first delivery is up.

    The food distribution point in our community is on the square in the middle of the community. It is said that military personnel will escort the food over every Monday, and the food distribution will officially start on January 5, 2015.

    By 6 o’clock in the morning on January 5th, it’s still dark. The people in our building area basically came to the square with their home pockets or big shopping bags to smear them. Standing trembling in the wind, the food truck hadn't arrived yet, and the square was already overcrowded.

    Some people started complaining in the square, "It's so fucking cold this day, it must be minus 40 degrees Celsius. Fuck, the cotton clothes sold now are not good enough, I just came out of the house and felt that I started all over again. It's cold to the feet. The quality of this ragged down jacket is too bad, and it's almost the same as if you didn't wear it." After speaking, he turned to look at the entrance of the community, "Can the Communist Party do something? People, how long have we been waiting here." Then a few people echoed his statement, and everyone questioned the efficiency of the government.