Chapter 11-12

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 11 Receiving Strawberries

    The seeds we bought online have arrived, and the strawberries in the ground are ripe.

    This black land is amazing. When I planted strawberries, I didn't choose the seeds, the seedlings were not transplanted, and the disease and insect pests were not prevented. Before watering, it actually lived. It took 4 months of space and time, and it was fruitful.

    While planting strawberries, Jiang Zhi thought that there is no wind or insects in the space, and the flowers cannot pollinate themselves. He was afraid that only flowers would not bear fruit, so he went to the side of our building. An outsider who keeps bees and sells honey all the year round bought a box of bees and put them in the space, as well as tools for taking honey and a honey shaker. Bought a set.

    Honey is a good thing. It can be used to beautify the skin, keep healthy and live longer, and can also treat some senile diseases, such as high blood pressure. We should prepare something for the four elderly people in our family. The benefits are great. It's just that I am a little scared of those small, aggressive flying insects, but for the sake of my family, I bear it.

    After the strawberries matured, two cans of honey were also harvested. I plan to honor them to my parents and in-laws.

    When Jiang Zhi was buying seeds, the salesperson introduced him many varieties, including Japanese Hongfeng, Xuemi, Chunmi, Meiwang No. 5, Daslaket, etc. Jiang Zhi couldn't remember all of them. When they asked him which one to buy, he said, "Buy the best." So they gave him this Darslaket variety. I think it is a French product.

    The strawberries I grow are very delicious, the fruit is dark red, the flesh is also red, and the tops are thick and watery. Taste? I don't know how to describe it, but I think it has a strawberry flavor. The strawberries with crooked melons and dates sold outside are incomparable to the ones I grow, and they are not on the same level. I can eat more than a catty at a time, and my son also loves to eat it. After eating the big strawberries I planted, he said that he would eat this kind of strawberry in the future, and the little emperor also issued an imperial decree. I want to buy more tomorrow. Take it to the kindergarten for his good friend Tian Tian to eat. I would like to abide by the imperial decree of the little emperor, and I brought him a large box of strawberries the next day, so that he could establish a long-term friendly relationship with the children in the kindergarten. As for our family Jiang Zhi, I only feed one, and I have never refused.

    Each seedling of the strawberry bears a lot of fruit, and the branches are bent. I think it is a catty. There are thousands of seedlings in the whole land. I left about a hundred seedlings and didn't pick them. I want to keep the seeds, but I picked all the others. After picking it, put it in the plastic bag I bought in advance, and put it in my storage ring. In practice, I have learned that it’s not good to pack strawberries in plastic bags. Many of the strawberries on the side were squeezed and couldn’t be eaten. This was a waste. I reported this to the superior, Jiang Comrade Zhi thought for a while, and said that in the future, he would find a way to buy some paper shells, or get some wood to make some wooden boxes. This time, he could only do so.

    Originally, Jiang Zhi was going to pick it with me, but I think the strawberry seedlings are so short, and I plant them more densely. Jiang Zhi’s burly figure is really hard to put down, and there is no place to squat. I have to worry about him. Be careful to crush the strawberry seedlings. So, I drove him away, and he practiced martial arts in the space when he had nothing to do. He found a martial arts secret book in the study, pondered the practice for himself, and practiced it in style. When I have something, he will help me run errands, work as a porter, and do a double repair at night, and my daily life is also very moist.