Chapter 23-24

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 23

    We have received mountain products for nearly two days, and no one has delivered anything anymore.

    Since talking with the village chief, no villager in Tashan Village has come to me to sell grain, but the yard of my aunt's house is also full and there are too many things.

    We told my aunt to bring things to the freight station and take the logistics to deliver them back to City D.

    My aunt said yes, she helped us find a car and take it away when we were leaving in a few days. We didn’t dare to let her find a car, so in the afternoon we took advantage of the aunt and uncle’s going out to work, loaded the mountain goods in the car and pulled in the direction of the county. Of course, we didn’t go to the county. We were on the way. He received the Shanhuo in the ring.

    It took us four times to pull the goods in this way before we transported everything.

    We dare not take the goods away in the yard. There are many neighbors watching the aunt's house. In case they are found, they can treat us as monsters and beat them to death with sticks. So for the sake of life safety, trouble a little bit.

    At dinner, my sister-in-law was anxious to see that the mountain products in the yard were gone. After knowing that we had to ride back and forth several times and mailed all the mountain products back to City D, I told us that if I wanted to mail, I wouldn't ask someone with a tractor in the village to help. I had to be anxious for a while. The little uncle was next to help us, saying how old the child is, and you are not allowed to do anything. This is not very good now, we silently support the little uncle in our hearts.

    After dinner, I recalled the experience of the day today. Today I have achieved a lot of life for the first time, digging bamboo shoots for the first time, eating snake meat for the first time, and now I am going to harvest the tatters for the first time.

    We came to the mountains for a main purpose, which is to collect raw materials that can be used to make charcoal.

    Gu Baidu said that wood, wood chips, tree roots, fruit cores, and husks can all be used to make charcoal, so we want to go to the forest farm to see if there are any leftovers from forest logging, and to the wood processing factory to see if there is any. Sawdust and other garbage.

    We set off with a wooden cart from my aunt's house, and the garbage collection should be like garbage collection.

    When we got out of the cart, my aunt asked us what we were doing. Jiang Zhi said wickedly: "My wife said that she had experienced a lot of life for the first time today, and decided to complete another one before the end of today. Pushed wooden cart."

    Later, under my aunt's neurotic eyes, I got on the wooden cart for the first time in my life.

    On the way to the forest farm, I sat on the wooden cart and dragged a wicker by the side of the road. Suddenly I remembered that the nursery rhymes my son sang were in line with the current scene, so I sang it.

    "I have a little donkey.

    I never ride it.

    One day I rode to the market on a whim.