Chapter 69-70

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 69

    I saw that Grandma Li was happy when she heard Jiang Zhi say that An An had nothing to do, but then she was sad when she heard Jiang Zhi say to keep warm and eat nutritious food.

    I know that Grandma Li’s family now has two grandparents and grandchildren. An An’s parents were divorced a long time ago, and his father is not at home. It is estimated that life will not be easy, so I asked how Grandma Li lived these days.

    "Grandma Lee did not go outside your home you cut the branches? Home how little warm air did not."

    "Go, and cold weather, the family did not prepare something warm, watching Huoer all out to cut trees, we can Don’t you go? But An An’s father is not at home. We are old and young. Before we go out and wait for the branches to be cut down, they cut down the whole tree. You said how can we beat others? . We just followed others to pick up some fallen branches, they are not happy yet.” Grandma Li said helplessly, she also wanted to give An An a good environment, but she is in her 70s and An An is only 8 years old. They are not the ones who can go out and chop wood. "I save the firewood I picked up, and I can only order it every few days."

    "Then how do you usually cook?" I don't understand. I only light the fire every few days, so what do I usually eat.

    "I cook rice for a few days at a time, and I usually gnaw some frozen rice or steamed buns. The water is okay. There is snow outside. I always find someone who has stepped on clean snow to get it back. An'an this I was sick again for a few days, and I didn’t have any appetite. As a result, I couldn’t even give him hot food. My grandma didn’t take good care of him.” After speaking, Grandma Li couldn’t bear to stay in front of me anymore. The tears that endured came.

    When I heard that Grandma Li and An An were staying in an ice cellar-like room every day, eating hard buns, my heart felt like being grasped by a hand, and it hurt. This is really not my softheartedness, I think as long as the mother of a child, I can't listen to the child's suffering.

    "Grandma Li, An An can't stay in such an environment anymore. After all, he is still young and his body's resistance is too weak. It is too cold here, and there is no hot food to eat and clean water to drink, children are most likely to get sick. Besides, you are also old, and this environment is not suitable for you. You can pack up and stay at my house for a few days." Jiang Zhi and I exchanged glances, knowing that Jiang Zhi supported me, we said to Grandma Li.

    "How can it work? In this situation, it's not easy for anyone. We can't trouble you." Grandma Li was very touched when I said to let them go to my house, but she firmly refused me.

    "Grandma Li, it’s not troublesome. There is a guest room in my house, and you will have a place to live. As for charcoal, these people in the family usually order so much charcoal. You will order these when you come, and you won’t waste it. What about food? Yes, we save a lot when it snows, and it’s not worse than the one you’re old and one snack. In my mother-in-law’s words, isn’t it just two more chopsticks and more water. "I want to use it. An An asked Grandma Li, "Also, if you don't think about yourself, you also have to think about An An. His body is currently ill. Even if he takes medicine, he can't freeze it anymore."