CHAPTER 89-90

return
happy apocalypse
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 89 Solving the Murderer

    I was bored at home thinking, just the three big men, knocking on other people's doors at night, who can open it for them!

    After 12 o'clock, Weiwei and I coaxed all three children to sleep. In Weiwei's room, the bed in her room is 1.8*2.3 meters. The three children and an adult can sleep sideways. can sleep.

    I talked to Weiwei about going to the mountain village again, and asked her if she had any other ideas. Weiwei said, "It's up to you to decide, our mothers are relying on you now."

    "Welcome to Lai, I'm afraid You still have unforgettable memories of that scumbag."

    "Come on, I'm not interested in those love, love, etc. I just want to live a good life with my girl."

    "How about that? Now, when we settle down, let's see if there is a suitable person, we have to find someone who is down-to-earth and reliable to be Xuanxuan's father." I really think so, if I have the conditions in the future, I will definitely let Weiwei find another. A man who will hurt people is married.

    Weiwei wanted to refute me at first, but after listening to my last sentence, she stopped speaking. Xuanxuan's affairs have always been on the top of the list, and it is estimated that she will have trouble living in the future. , Who else would remember this matter, so he didn't immediately refute me.     After chatting with Weiwei for a while, I went to the living room to wait for Jiang Zhi and the others. Qu's father and Qu's mother asked me to stay and live in Li Cheng's room (I and Li Cheng had already agreed). After the four old people fell asleep, I was the only one in the living room waiting for the door while watching TV.     It wasn't until more than two o'clock that there was movement at the gate. I hurriedly opened the gate and Jiang Zhi came first.     "It's dangerous to open the door without looking at who it is." Jiang Zhi was very dissatisfied with my reckless behavior.     "I'm already familiar with your footsteps, so I don't know who came back? Am I that stupid?"     Li Cheng, who was following behind, said casually, "Well, it's stupid."     Jiang Zhi turned around and smiled . He kicked Li Cheng, "Who is stupid, that's my daughter-in-law."

    I silently looked at the three men who entered the house, and when I saw the appearance of the first two, it was estimated that I had found the murderer and avenged Grandma Li.

    He didn't mention this topic again, and asked directly: "How is it, have you found the murderer?"

    "Well, found it." After Jiang Zhi answered this, he stopped talking.

    I'm very depressed, why don't you tell me what's going on? I don't know if I'm anxious to know the result?

    "Don't ask, it's so late now, Big Brother Li just came back today, and he must be tired from his busy work. Bring some thick quilts for Chengzi and Big Brother Li and spread them on the floor. Deal with it like this." Jiang Zhi told me to come.

    After I received the decree, I got busy, took out a damp mat from our bedroom, spread it on the floor, put two thick kang quilts on it, and gave them under the sheets. Two people added a double electric blanket. Above are two thick quilts, two pillows, and a warm double bed appeared.

    After finishing everything, Jiang Zhi and I went back to our bedroom.

    After lying on the bed, I began to ask what happened tonight, Jiang Zhi didn't want to say, but he was defeated by my rogue magic.