Chapter 15-16

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 15 Entering the Second Level

    In the more than one month of space cultivation, in addition to picking vegetables in the field every day, I have been working hard to absorb spiritual energy in the creek.

    On this day, when I was cultivating in the creek, I found that when my body should be close to saturation, my body still didn't stop absorbing, and the colorful particles surrounding me began to spin frantically, as if they were eager to penetrate into my body. I think I should have touched the edge of the second layer. I relaxed and felt the pores all over my body open. After they entered my body, they squeezed each other, trying to find a place to stay. I think if I sneeze now, there will be an aura particle next to me.

    I waited until no more aura particles could squeeze into my body, and opened my eyes. Seeing Jiang Zhi also opened his eyes and looked at me.

    I stood up inexplicably and took the initiative to cross the 38th line and walked towards him. He sat cross-legged in the creek and watched me without moving. When I was still an arm away from him, he suddenly stretched out his hand. I tugged on him.

    ...

    I don't know why, but there is a feeling that I love Jiang Zhi even more. Is this because our cultivation base has improved and the connection between us has deepened. Concentric determination urges us to open each other's hearts more, release more love for each other, and allow each other to put each other closer.

    Jiang Zhi's feeling should be the same as mine, and I think so inexplicably. And I saw more love in his eyes, he loves me as much as I love him.

    Jiang Zhi hugged me to rest and calmed our fast heartbeats.

    "Daughter-in-law, our cultivation base has reached the second level." Jiang Zhi rubbed my smooth skin reluctantly.

    I heard Jiang Zhi's words and felt it. I saw a rice bean-sized ball in my dantian, "Well, I saw a small ball."

    "This should be after we enter the second layer of spiritual energy to liquefy The energy ball that is formed, you can run the exercises to see.” Jiang Zhi also started the exercises himself.

    As soon as I performed the exercise, the originally static ball quickly spun on the spot. "It moved." Then I asked Jiang Zhi afterwards, "Are we able to look inside, just like the masters in the novel."

    "Yes, look at you as stupid." Jiang Zhi hugged up. I'm going to clean it up.

    "Don't you care about me being stupid!" I said shamelessly, and then asked another two hundred and five questions. "Old ginger, what did you say about us in the creek just now? We won't drink the water from this creek anymore." When I thought about it, when we just loved love, there was some unclean liquid that had already contaminated the little creek. Xi, just a moment of shame.

    "Drink, I have drunk all of your water, and you have eaten my essence, so you can drink the water in the creek with confidence." Jiang Zhi said shamelessly without expression.

    In fact, if you look closely, you will find that although the stream is circular, it can also separate upstream and downstream. It starts from the left side of the wooden building and flows to the right side. The place they love is downstream. . But Jiang Zhi didn't plan to tell his wife about this, just to make her think of their love here every time she drinks water from the stream. It feels really good to do here, can I still think about this place in the future!