CHAPTER 93-94

return
happy apocalypse
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 93 Someone came to rob

    On the third day of the Lunar New Year, the three of them set off again to find an empty space, refit a few tricycles, and then take out two large vehicles and make some changes.

    We are also busy at home, Qu and Jiang are cooking in the kitchen, Qu and Jiang are roasting sweet potatoes, boiling soup and boiling water on the charcoal stove in the living room, Wei Wei is playing with the children in the bedroom, and I I have to pull up all the vegetables in the two boxes of soil in the living room. I will set off in two days, and I will also take these soils with me.

    When we were busy in the afternoon, I heard some messy footsteps in the corridor, passing in front of our house and going up to the sixth floor.

    I have a bad premonition, so many people come here, can they be defecting to relatives? It's unlikely to be a cold day.

    I hid behind the door and listened attentively to the movement upstairs. When I heard the door open, I let go of my heart. It was an acquaintance who came here, so there should be no problem, so I didn't focus on it after that.

    I have harvested a lot of vegetables from these two boxes. I cut a large bundle of garlic sprouts, and a few celery stalks have grown up. The lettuce leaves have only grown to the size of my fist. It’s a waste to pick them now. I thought, Is it to put it in the space to raise it and eat it, or eat it when it is so young.     After I had put away the two boxes of vegetables and the boxes and soil, I heard a loud scream from upstairs, and I was terrified. The family also gathered in the living room, and Dad Qu wanted to open the door and go upstairs to see what happened. I stopped Dad Qu from opening the door without thinking.     "Dad, why are you going? Didn't you hear the screams outside? It might be dangerous."     "I just heard the screams before I went to see what happened upstairs. They're all neighbors, in case something happens. , we can help if we can."     "No, I heard the voice just now like Zhang Mushan, we can't interfere in her family affairs, our family is a bloody lesson. Let's stay in the house honestly. , don't worry about any business." I pressed Dad Qu to sit on the sofa, thinking in my heart, if it was someone else's house, I might still look at my previous relationship and help if I can. His old Zhang family, even if the whole family is dead, I don't even take them to see them. I'm so sick of their family.

    Although I didn't go up, I knew something must have happened. I looked at the food on the stove in the kitchen and living room. After thinking about it, I went in and received all the food in the ring. Then he opened the window again, and let out the aroma of the food in the house. Seeing the ice cubes and rice noodles on the balcony, I put away most of them.     Several people in the living room saw my series of actions, but didn't say anything. I simply said, "I'm afraid that people upstairs will come down. Let's take precautions early." Then I stood in front of the door and carefully Listen to the movement in the corridor.     I vaguely heard something like "Brother Qiu", "Don't take it", "Also" and so on.     After a while, when I thought it was all right, there were footsteps in the corridor.     The messy footsteps stopped when they reached my door from upstairs, and I held my breath. Looking back at my family sitting on the couch, I made a "shh" gesture, then moved my head carefully to the door mirror.     Seeing several big men standing outside the door, next to Zhang Mushan was whispering something to the man in the lead. Judging from her eyes and small movements, she was talking about our family. I think she is leading these people now. It's not a good idea to come to my house.     I quietly retreated from the door to the living room, briefly told everyone about the situation, and my own guesses, and then assigned tasks. I gave everyone, including the children, three talismans, with light talismans. , Juli Talisman, and Strong Body Talisman, and briefly introduced the usage, and then asked Weiwei to organize the children into the bedroom and wait quietly. My lord, I will explain that if there is really any problem, I will use the talisman quietly, and then I can use a high-voltage electric baton to subdue the enemy when it is unprepared. I used to send a few high-voltage electric batons to everyone in the house with stored treasures for self-defense.     Before we were ready, someone knocked on the door. I hurriedly took out a communication talisman, sent a message to Jiang Zhi, and said to it, "Someone is asking for trouble, hurry back" and let go of the communication talisman. He flew out of the house along the open window, and disappeared like an arrow.     I looked back and saw that Dad Qu and Dad were going to the door. I hurried over and stopped them. I'll take care of it.