Chapter 51-52

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 51

    When it was time to go to bed at night, Dad Jiang and Madam Jiang went back to sleep in their own room. Our family of three also returned to the bedroom of our husband and wife and entered the space practice.

    I once asked Jiang Zhi, we always bring Han Han back to the room at night, will Jiang's father and Jiang's mother doubt anything. Jiang Zhi said it was okay. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother would have discovered something wrong with us long ago. They just didn't say it, and we couldn't explain it, so we should understand this matter in our hearts and tacit understanding.

    We meditated and practiced in the creek. In order to avoid the situation of running naked in front of our children, we and Hanhan practiced separately on both sides of the wooden building, and we were less embarrassed if we couldn't see each other.

    I was particularly inattentive today. After the double repairs, Jiang Zhi became angry and said that I was perfunctory and that I was paying public rations.

    I'm embarrassed, shouldn't this kind of thing be said of a man? I don't have a public pay. But I am really not in the state today, because my heart is still thinking about where is the problem with my symbol?

    It seems that women are not sensitive to this kind of thing. If a man has you in his heart, he can also feel it. I don't think I can do things that are offensive. The consequences are not something I can bear. I hurriedly acted like a baby and tried every way to coax Jiang Zhi well.

    After satisfying Jiang Zhi's various reasonable and unreasonable requirements, Jiang Zhi sat down on me, who was exhausted, left the creek, went to the land to harvest food and practice spiritual power.

    I lay on my back in the creek, my body unconsciously revolved the "Concentric Jue", letting spiritual energy nourish the tired body, and immediately there were various spiritual energy particles floating around me.

    My mind was empty, and my fingers subconsciously placed the white particles together in the style of the giant rune. I looked at the rune composed of aura particles in front of me, as if something flashed across my brain, and I couldn't remember what it was after thinking about it carefully.

    I feel that what I just remembered is very important to me. What is it? I lay in the creek and tried to think about it. I recalled all the things I had just done.

    I was very tired. I was lying in the creek. I ran the "Tongxin Jue". I saw the aura particles. I fiddled with the aura particles with my hands... My fingers unconsciously placed the red aura particles into giants. The look of the power rune, I saw the aura rune that was gradually dissipating as soon as it was formed, and the aura flashed, and I remembered it.

    I remembered, I can draw a rune in the air with aura, and then push the aura rune onto the rune paper. It should be possible to combine runes and auras in this way, as long as the speed is fast enough.

    Just do it when I think about it. I happily got up from the creek, almost forgot to wear clothes, so I ran naked.

    I quickly took out my clean clothes and put them on my body, and quickly came to the study. I couldn't wait to experiment with my ideas if it was feasible.