CHAPTE 91 -92

return
happy apocalypse
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 91

    By the time we walked out of this storefront, I had recovered from the excitement.

    Followed by everyone to continue to enter other stores, we took the N-type route to advance, and now we have finished visiting one side of the store, and now we are going back from the other side.

    When entering a car decoration store, the three men in front all stopped, Li Shanqing and Li Cheng whispered that there was blood in it, and Jiang Zhi also whispered that there was a person's breathing inside.     All three of them took out their weapons and moved inside carefully. Jiang Zhi also had a free hand to grab my hand. We passed through two rows of shelves to the back of the store. There was a short dark corridor. There are four doors in the front and rear, and the sound came from the innermost room on the left.     Li Shanqing gave everyone a ready look, and kicked the door open with a kick.     Immediately after that, I turned the searchlight on and shone into the room, and the sight gave me the creeps.     This is a bedroom. In the middle of the room is a big bed that is 1.8 meters wide. There are three people lying side by side on the bed. It should be a family of three. The quilt covers the part below the neck, and a thick bloody smell is emitted from the big bed. Bad smell.     Maybe I heard the sound of us kicking the door, and felt the light of the emergency light in my hand. The man lying on the far left opened his eyes and squinted slightly towards the door.     He said in a hoarse voice, "Who are you and what are you doing?"     We all stared at him and didn't answer.     He went on to say, "No matter who you are, get out of the way. You all took away everything. There's no food left here, so I've finished it all." After that, he lay on the bed and cried. When I got up, I muttered and repeated, "I've finished eating it all."     I looked at what he thought and felt that something was wrong, but I couldn't tell what was wrong. I took a step forward inexplicably, and got closer to Jiang Zhi.

    Maybe it was my movement that frightened him too. He jumped up from the bed and shouted hoarsely, "Don't come in, I've really eaten up." After he finished speaking, he used his dry and thin hands to force He went to lift the quilt on his body, but probably because he hadn't eaten for a long time, he had no strength, so he lifted the quilt several times before he lifted the quilt covering their family of three.

    I glanced at it, and I felt the blood on my body congealed immediately, and my body trembled slightly in fear. Jiang Zhi felt the change in me, so he hurriedly turned around and hugged me in his arms, pressed my face to his chest, and whispered softly in my ear, "Daughter-in-law. Don't be afraid, it's okay, I Here."

    Although my eyes were out of sight, the scene I had just seen appeared in front of my eyes.

    Just after the man lifted the quilt, the whole body of the woman and child was exposed. They actually only had flesh above their necks, and the necks were all skeletons, and the big blue bed under their bodies was stained dark red with blood. The scene was too scary, and the man was laughing and muttering: "I've finished eating."

    Li Cheng and Li Shanqing saw more than us after all. Although they were surprised, they were not frightened. Almost immediately Alertness was restored.

    Li Shanqing rushed to the man's side in one step, put the knife in his hand against his neck, and asked, "Tell me, who are you? What's the matter with them?"

    Li Cheng was not idle, and stepped forward to control Li Shanqing. When he was living with the man sitting on the bed, he looked around the room to see if there was anything else suspicious.