CHAPTER 87-88

return
happy apocalypse
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 87 The Unexpected Person

    We were all a little nervous, who would knock on my door at this time, my first thought was that the murderer was coming. Jiang Zhi and I looked at each other, then got up and went to the front door.

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi was going to open the door, Li Cheng also got up and hid behind the door to prepare to attack.

    Jiang Zhi looked at the door and whispered, "I don't know this person. He doesn't belong to our building. How did he come to our unit?"

    Dad Qu heard that the person was not a neighbor, so he got up and went to the door to have a look. I really don't know.

    As we looked around, there were two more knocks on the door from outside.

    Maybe because no one of us opened the door, he suddenly said aloud, "Hello, I'm An An's father, is An An here?"

    As soon as Father Qu heard that it was An An's father, he hurriedly stepped forward and looked again. , "Well, it looks a bit like Li Shanqing."

    When An An heard someone outside at the dining table, she shouted excitedly, "Dad is back, my father is back.

    " Leading him to the door, Jiang Zhi picked him up and asked him to see if the person outside was his father.

    An An looked out from the door and shouted, "It's Dad, it's Dad."

    When people outside heard An'an's voice in the door, they also shouted loudly, "Son, Dad is back."

    We took a look at the situation It should be true, Jiang Zhi opened the door. I thought to the side, even if it's not true, there are so many of us, there is only one person outside, and we can handle him.

    As soon as the door opened, a man who looked like a homeless walked in.

    As soon as he came in, he heard Li Cheng and An An shout at the same time, "platoon leader." "Dad."

    Li Cheng had always been on guard just now, and he didn't see anyone outside the door. are acquaintances.

    Li Shanqing, who came in, was about 40 years old, of medium build, thin and broad-shouldered. The face is fairly clean, but the beard has not been shaved for a long time, and the beard is a little messy and a little long.

    His eyes were very sharp, and when he came in, he saw An An who was being protected behind Jiang Zhi.

    When An An saw someone, she rushed up and cried, "Dad, Daddy, I miss you, why did you come back?"

    His eyes were red, too, "Son, Daddy is back, Daddy is back ." Then he saw Li Cheng who had jumped in front of him and said excitedly: "Chengzi, you are here too."

    Father Qu, Mother Qu and I all knew someone who was An An's father and Grandma Li. The grandson of Li Shanqing.

    After our New Year's Eve dinner was interrupted, Dad Qu and Li Shanqing talked about what happened at home during this time.

    Li Shanqing looked very dull, and the expression on his face remained the same. After careful observation, he could still see some of his emotions in his eyes.

    When Dad Qu mentioned that Grandma Li had no rice, grain or firewood to cook at home, I could see some guilt in his eyes; when it came to An An’s cold and fever, Grandma Li came to the house to ask for cold medicine and our help to Grandma Li’s family. His eyes were filled with gratitude when he was at home; he said that when Grandma Li was murdered at home a few days ago, his eyes were a little scarlet, and his hands on his knees were tightly clenched into fists. The veins are bulging. Finally, a few days ago, in order to fear that Grandma Li's body would not be peaceful after her death, our whole family held a simple cremation ceremony for her, which was considered to be safe for Grandma Li to be buried in the ground.