33 | parties, shmarties

⎯⎯ THE PARTY WAS IN FULL SWING BY THE TIME NATASHA PRACTICALLY DRAGGED AURORA DOWN

⎯⎯ THE PARTY WAS IN FULL SWING BY THE TIME NATASHA PRACTICALLY DRAGGED AURORA DOWN. "Oh come on, it's not gonna be bad," The red-head had to basically beg Aurora to follow once Aurora's nerves set in. "How about this?" Natasha pressed an ear piece into Aurora's hand with a smile, "Just tap it and speak, I'll hear you... but so will the rest of the team, just to warn you."

Aurora audibly gulped before nodding, "Yea, thank you. Really," She forced a smile, "It's just that there's so many fucking people here..." Nat laughed at Aurora's observation.

"Tony likes to go all out, we probably should have warned you, Rora."

The dark-haired woman shrugged, "No, it's fine. I should have expected as much, I've seen Tony Stark in the news for years."

"I'm gonna leave you with Bruce, is that good?" Aurora nodded in agreement.

"Sure, Bruce is cool."

Natasha tilted her head in amusement upon hearing Bruce Banner being described as "cool". She glanced around before meeting someone's eyes and saying bye to Aurora. "Bruce is at the bar!" Aurora gave Nat an unenthusiastic thumbs up.

Once she found Bruce she realized why he was at the bar. No one else was there, it was kind of sad really. Aurora felt a sudden wave of mischief roll over her, she was less than ten feet from Bruce. She "hid" behind a fake tree and pressed her finger on the earpiece.

"Why hello Bruce Banner," She said in her best impression of a "villainous" voice. Aurora watched as he spun around to pinpoint where the hell her voice came from.

"Woah! Since when was sleeping beauty on coms?" Tony's voice filtered through her head and it made her laugh.

When she glanced up, Bruce was gone. "It's not nice to sneak up on people," His voice came from behind her. Aurora's shoulders jumped up and it made Bruce laugh. "What are you doing? Natasha said you'd come and find me, not try to scare me!"

"Finding someone isn't as fun," She argued.

"You sound like Loki," Bruce's tone was light but it still made her roll her eyes. If Aurora hadn't been focused on Bruce, she could have sworn she heard a laugh in her ear.

She glanced over and noticed her father. "Shit, I've gotta go," Aurora smiled at her father. "Hey pops!"