35 | realizations

⎯⎯ AURORA GREW BORED OF THE PARTY REALLY QUICKLY, BUT THANK GOD FOR

⎯⎯ AURORA GREW BORED OF THE PARTY REALLY QUICKLY, BUT THANK GOD FOR... GODS. Thor and a few of his Asgardian friends were intent on showing Rora a good time. "Midgardians don't know how to celebrate like we do, young one." Thor introduced him as Volstagg, he was a tall, massive man. Aurora had to practically crane her neck up just to look him in the eye.

"You're probably right, Thor let me take a shot from his flask and I passed out like ten minutes later." She admitted. Instead of feeling embarrassed, she took pride in the fact that she survived.

Thor chuckled, "She lasted longer than most human men, I will say."

"That might be due to the fact that the mead inside is hundreds of years old." Loki leaned on the table casually despite the daggers Sif would drill into the side of his head. Aurora guessed he thought it was funny from the way he kept chuckling to himself.

Aurora's eyes bugged out of her face, "Hund- THOR! What the fuck?!" She gasped, remembering that she took two more shots from it tonight. "And you let me drink more!?"

Thor's face dropped in surprise, "Loki, you're a devil!"

"You didn't," She was looking at Loki, eyes darkening in (partially) faux anger. "What, you're speechless now?" Rora realized that Loki put a glamor on himself so he could look like Thor.

Loki glanced away sheepishly, "Thor didn't mention you couldn't handle it. I'd assumed--"

"You are an ass! That's what you are, fucking hell I'm gonna be dead on my feet. If I like, fall off the side of the tower it's on you, dumbass." She pushed his shoulder roughly, knowing it didn't actually hurt.

She winced in pain, feeling something start blossoming on her shoulder. All anger evaporated from the air as the group fell silent. Dark eyes met green ones, the realization set in. Aurora almost groaned out loud, "ARE YOU SHITTING ME?"