06 | total drama island

⎯⎯ THE THOUGHT THAT AURORA MAY HAVE RUINED THE ONLY CHANCE SHE HAD AT KNOWING WHO THE HELL HER SOULMATES WERE

⎯⎯ THE THOUGHT THAT AURORA MAY HAVE RUINED THE ONLY CHANCE SHE HAD AT KNOWING WHO THE HELL HER SOULMATES WERE... Infuriated the brunette. It enraged her that she looked at the man who caused her to see all the colors in his pale blue eyes before running off like some idiot. "It's a good thing I know I'm stupid..." Aurora presses the tip of the ballpoint pen into her wrist, scribbling a neverending circle because she can't handle good art today.

She'd just had the first good interview she's had in months. Her father should be proud of her... at least she hopes he will be. As loving as John Jameson could be (do you sense the sarcasm?), he is quite the asshole. Mostly just a hard-ass due to not having an ass. Tha's what Aurora decided after he nearly broke his ass when she was around ten. It was a good time being his kid, he wasn't so much of an asshole as he is now. But that's just because her mother left him for her real soulmate. Turns out, having more than one runs in the family! Holy shit– it suddenly made sense...

Aurora now had someone to place the blame on and it honestly felt amazing. As much as this delirious dumbass would like to think she is holy and gracious, she's just constantly looking for someone else to blame long before she even considers herself. I suppose you could say that makes her a bit of an asshole.

The job she interviewed for was none other than one as a receptionist at Stark Tower, well the newly renovated Avengers Tower. Aurora's still baffled at the thought of a bunch of heroes living in one place. How juvenile can one be? Or perhaps, it was Stark's idea to throw them all together Total Drama Island style, or perhaps they just thought it'd be easier to 'stay connected' or some other bullshit like that.

To Aurora, it's kind of cute how they all live by each other in the absolutely massive structure that is the Avengers Tower. It gives her boyband vibes even though there's a female on the team. Just one female... Aurora didn't like that when the news showcased five regular (well, mostly regular) people fighting and then a massive goddamn goblin destroying the city.