13 | terribly good luck

⎯⎯ THE CAFE WAS BEYOND CRAMPED, THERE WAS NO ROOM BUT AURORA REFUSED TO WALK AND DRINK HER HOT CHOCOLATE LIKE SOME PEASANT

⎯⎯ THE CAFE WAS BEYOND CRAMPED, THERE WAS NO ROOM BUT AURORA REFUSED TO WALK AND DRINK HER HOT CHOCOLATE LIKE SOME PEASANT. Not that she isn't a peasant. Pfft, of course she can't be... she's named after a Princess. A Disney Princess at that. It obviously doesn't get any more royal than fictional characters based on horror stories turned childish.

The only table that had a seat open had one of the two chairs occupied. There sat in a chair that looked far too small for him was a very familiar face. He looked so familiar that Aurora could have sworn she'd seen him before. She thought it over and just decided why the heck not? "Is this seat taken?" Her voice caused the blond man to look up and of-fucking-course. Aurora wanted to stamp her foot and run up some stairs into a room where she'd slam the door before plopping on the bed to scream-cry.

The blond man turned out to be... she didn't want to think of the name. Too bad she's not the one in control! Steve goddamn good boy Rogers sat in the chair. Looking out of place in his green checkered button-up and a shine that nobody has in their eyes anymore. Aurora remembered him from somewhere else, not as Captain America... but as the man she bumped into so long ago. He was the one who made her see the primary colors. He was one of her soul mates.

JESUS CHRIST! Aurora just had it up to HERE with the universe. (In case you weren't made aware: 'HERE' is where ever seems like a really ridiculous height, thank you) She cannot believe her luck. Her terribly good luck. It seems good then the other shoe drops. So far she's found four of the five. She recognized three and doesn't know who the hell the fourth is...

"Uh, no, it isn't." He smiled sheepishly. Aurora could feel the regret coming, holy shit... this was bullshit. As much as she wanted to scream and shout, the warm hot cocoa in her hands reminded her of her mission to sit and enjoy the drink. Aurora sits down, the chair scraping against the hardwood flooring.

"Thank you." She sighs as she drinks the beverage, glowering at the floor with furrowed eyebrows.