26 | super soldier soup

⎯⎯ CONVERSATIONS WERE HAPPENING ALL OVER THE ROOM, TONY AND BRUCE WERE USING THE PROJECTION BOARD TO DISCUSS HOUSING FOR AURORA, NATASHA WAS TELLING STEVE HOW SHE KNEW THEY WERE SOULMATES, AND AURORA WAS BEING INTRODUCED TO LOKI

⎯⎯ CONVERSATIONS WERE HAPPENING ALL OVER THE ROOM, TONY AND BRUCE WERE USING THE PROJECTION BOARD TO DISCUSS HOUSING FOR AURORA, NATASHA WAS TELLING STEVE HOW SHE KNEW THEY WERE SOULMATES, AND AURORA WAS BEING INTRODUCED TO LOKI... yes, that Loki. At first she wanted to hit him for what he did to New York but he promptly told her he was under the influence of mind control. Although it was still tempting.

Thor was... interesting to say the least. She means it in a good way, he's just a bit out of touch from not being from Earth. But the effort is obvious as he tries to ask about her interests. "I've never heard of The Office but you seem to love it, Aurora." He's also not one of her soulmates which is one tiny blessing in disguise.

Bucky sat on his own, scrolling through his phone, probably waiting for Aurora to approach him in fear that she might run off again. She felt bad for how she reacted that night, but he had a horrible reputation. He was prettier than most people but god it was hard to believe he was good. But then again, she did brush past the fact that Loki killed up to a third of New York City's people.

She had to give him a chance, she left the brothers to themselves and sat beside Bucky. He glanced up at her, strangely he looked nervous. "I won't run away this time..." She admitted sheepishly.

"Oh good, was afraid I'd have to chase you."

Aurora sensed a challenge, "You'd have to be fast enough to catch me, Bucky." He laughed at that, "What's funny about that?"

"I'm easily two times faster than you,"

She shook her head, "Nope, maybe that arm of yours is stronger but I'm 100% New Yorker and that means I'm filled to the top with spite. That trumps your super soldier soup."

Bucky tilted his head at her, "Sorry for following you," She didn't know he was, "Yea I was worried you'd find yourself in some trouble and I'm glad I was there."

"Thank you... but you really don't have to do that."