37 | love hate

⎯⎯ NOTHING GOES WITH STRESS BETTER THAN POOR DAYTIME TELEVISION AND A SUPER SOLDIER BY YOUR SIDE

⎯⎯ NOTHING GOES WITH STRESS BETTER THAN POOR DAYTIME TELEVISION AND A SUPER SOLDIER BY YOUR SIDE. Steve tore a muscle and was put on short-term medical leave, which wasn't bad if you ignored the injury. Aurora was finding that Steve was not in fact super boring. He was kinda funny if you listened to him enough.

She managed to get her hands on The Office in the tower and was currently making Steve endure the first season.

"It's absolutely horrible but I think it's important you hate Michael Scott before you eventually... kind of love him?" She explained.

"Yea no, he's a dick. Did you not hear what he said to Kelly?" Steve pointed at the screen as Michael made another racist comment.

Aurora nodded, "Yea he's a dick in the first season... but please don't worry, he goes from purposeful ignorance to actually trying... somewhat."

Steve shook his head and just sighed, "I don't know how anyone sits around watching television all day, it's fun with you but I'm so antsy."

"Go run around the tower then, Captain America," Aurora mocked Steve with a smirk, knowing he'd take the bait.

"You're not funny, you know that right."

"I am too, admit it, I'm hilarious."