09 | rude people

⎯⎯ AURORA'S LEAST FAVORITE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE RUDE PEOPLE, NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIES TO IGNORE IT

⎯⎯ AURORA'S LEAST FAVORITE KIND OF PEOPLE ARE RUDE PEOPLE, NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIES TO IGNORE IT... they always manage to annoy the living shit out of the brunette woman. Her hair is pulled into a tight ponytail at the base of her neck, it itches her skin but... she does her best to ignore it just as she ignores the tone of voice the man in front of her is using. "I need to go to the twelfth floor, how bad is that?!" He was shouting when Aurora was hardly two feet away from him.

"Sir, you do not have the proper access level. Your card says so," She holds it up once again, pointing to the five showcasing how far up in the tower he could go. "Please stop shouting, I will have no other choice than to call security."

"What the hell is this?! I come here with orders to go to the twelfth floor and some lady says I can't?"

The tone of his voice was beginning to agitate her, it would be so easy to just shout back and call him a dickhead but keeping a job for more than two months sounded nice. "Please stop," It was beginning to overwhelm her, the want to scream all of the curses she knows at him. Aurora took a deep breath and did what she could to ignore the yelling as she pressed the button that called the security. "I warned you, sir,"

"You called security?! I will get you fired, just you wait! Get your hands off of me!" He was flopping around like a fish as the men guided him toward the revolving door.

Aurora nodded at the men, "Thank you."

"Of course." They went back to their positions in the hall. She sighed loudly, thankful for the security that the tower offered. She's always hated dealing with assholes and the fact that asshole control is merely the push of a button away is very satisfying to her.