Chapter 6

Dinner went well much to Alison's surprise. She had sat between Rich and Hunter who were talking to her most of the dinner. Mason was there as well. His face was the same emotionless face she had seen but his eyes were void of any emotion again. During dinner, he only talked with his father about business. 

Xander and Damien were there as well. Damien seemed interested in her conversation with his brothers, although his face remained emotionless and he didn't talk a bit. But Xander was silent all through the dinner which Alison was grateful. She still didn't know why he hated her with passion.

When she returned to her room she was really tired. She changed in her pajamas and as promised made a group video call with her friends.

They all answered immediately like they were waiting for her call.

"Hi, guys." She said and waved for them. She felt at peace when she saw their friendly faces.

"You are alive." said Logan. "It's good to see you in one piece, cutie pie. Although you look tired as hell."

"It's good to see, Al." said Edward.

"Okay, now spit out everything." said Ash eagerly. "How is living with a bunch of hot as hell brothers?"

"WHAT THE HELL, ASH!" shouted Logan. 

"How do you know they are hot?" asked Alison and frowned.

"Well, we were a bunch of idiots that didn't search about them before. They are practically everywhere on web." said Ash. "But that's a story for later. First, tell us everything from start, and don't you dare to even leave a little thing."

So Alison described what had happened since morning without leaving a small point. She saw as the boy's faces grew red and they cracked their knuckles when she was talking about Xander, but they didn't stop her.

"And now I'm in my room, tired to the bone." Alison finished her story with a long sigh. 

"I'm gonna kill that bastard." said Logan through gritted teeth. "How dare he?"

"I don't like those rules at all." grunted Ed. "It will restrain you so much. Why do they need this much security?"

"That my dear friends is where I should spill my own info." said Ash and everyone focused on her. "I told you they are so much famous and powerful. Albert is a billionaire who owns the biggest international company in America. His oldest son has practically run it in for a couple of years now and his brother Richard is helping him recently. Mason graduated from NYU in economics and Rich is still studying to become a doctor. They both have high IQ that has helped them to be advanced in their studies. But I can't say the same about the older twins, Damien and Xander. They are caught in some fights and were arrested for violence a few times. But their expert lawyers were quick to bring them out of jail in less than a few hours."

"Perks of being a billionaire." scoffed Logan with crossed arms.

"Well that was obvious from the way they are living." said Alison remembering all of the luxurious things she had seen since morning. "That should be the reason why they have so much security."

"That's not all, Alie." said Ashley warily. "There are some rumors about them running an underground illegal business as well. But nothing has been proved about them yet. There were a few cases, but again their expert lawyers have brought them out of trouble triumphantly and the losers were forced to pay so much compensation."

"You should be so careful, Alison." said Ed firmly. He only would use her full name when he was dead serious. "keep your eyes open all the time."

"I didn't say these things to scare you, Alie, but Ed is right. You should be extra careful." said Ashley concerned.