Chapter 46

"Fred?" whispered Alison and sat on a seat of one of the tools in the gym. Her face was pale and she looked shocked.

"Fred?" asked Eva panicked and paled as well. Hunter quickly grabbed her arms and helped her to seat as well. The boys gathered around them in instant.

"Who the fuck is Fred?" asked Xander angrily.

"Alison, Alison, you still there?" Ashely's worried voice brought Alison back to her senses.

"Ash, are you sure it was him?" asked Alison trying to keep her cool face but her shaky voice gave away her anxiety.

"He was at my doorstep just 15 minutes ago looking for you. How could I not recognize him?" answered Ashley. "Alison you should see him. He has changed a lot. He looks so scary."

Alison stood quickly. "Ash, listen." she said hurriedly. "Don't go near him at all. I will tell Logan and Ed as well. Don't engage with him at any cost because of me."

"But what about you?" said Ashley. "He wasn't here to see me. He was asking about you. He wants you back, his exact words. What if he gets to know about Alex? What if he already know? They are both in gangs and you and Alex were not so discreet about your relationship."

Alison felt her heart skip a beat. She sat again when her legs felt like jelly. "Oh my God." she whispered. "I'm doomed."

"Alison what the fuck is wrong?" asked Damien worriedly and knelt in front of her. "Tell us what's wrong so we can help you."

"He is right, Al." said Ashley. "There are in mafia for God's sake. They can help you."

"I will call you later, Ash. take care of yourself." said Alison and ended the call.

"Fred has been released?" asked Eva. Hunter was rubbing her shoulders to comfort her. She closed her eyes when she saw Alison noding.

"And who is the fucker to you?" growled Xander slowly losing his patience.

"My ex." sighed Alison and closed her eyes. "He was arrested a year ago because he was in a gang. He took me as a hostage before police caught him."

"I'm gonna beat him to mush." said Xander and clenched his fists.

"What the hell." shouted Hunter and took a step back. "We should tell dad and Mason right now."

"No!" cried Alison and stood. "I don't want to make them worry. There is a probability that he doesn't come after me." she said and flinched at her poor attempt to cover things up.

"He has already searched for you didn't he?" asked Damien and Alison gulped and looked at him worriedly. She nodded. "Fuck!" cursed Damien and ran his hand through his hair.

"Hunter is right." said Eva and grabbed Alison's hand. "Your dad already knows about Fred. He can deal with him."

"I don't want anything to happen for him." said Alison and stared at Eva. "Maybe he has changed. He was once a good boy."

Eva stood up. "I doubt he has changed. If anything, I believe the juvie makes everyone worse." she said sternly. "I don't want him anywhere near you, Alie. I don't trust him."

She then turned on her heels and left the gym. Alison felt a warm hand on her cheek and looked to see Damien looking at her softly. "Hey, little one." he said. "You are not alone. You have us. You are safe."

"He is right." said Xander and put a hand on her shoulder. "If he wants to hurt you, he should first walk past from our corpse."

"Just make sure you won't hide anything from us." added Hunter quickly and the twins agreed with him.