Chapter 41

She was gone. His source of peace and happiness was gone because he was a true asshole and blind by his rage and didn't let her defend herself. She had done all of that for him and here he was, a true idiot. Mason growled and pulled at his hair, remembering all of the disgusting names he had called his angel. Disgusting whore, slut ....

Her last words which she had told him with a shaky voice repeated in his mind. His breath hitched in his throat and his eyes snapped wide open remembering a specific part of it. I couldn't stand and watch the man I love suffer every day and come back home restless and tired every night .... 

The man she loves, the man she loves. She was referring to him as a man she loves. "FUCK!" he shouted and grabbed the earring and stormed out of the room.

He ran to Ben on his way. "Mason!" said Ben. His eyes were frantic and sad. "What the fuck is going on here? I saw Bella leaving while crying her eyes out. She didn't stop when I called her and hailed a cab and left. I sent a group of guards after her."

Mason grabbed Ben's collar with one hand and shoved the earring in his hand. "Bella had put the twin of this in Volkov's pocket. Track him every fucking place he goes and make sure a few of our men are around the area all the time. make sure they keep their distance." he said in low voice and then released the shocked Ben and began to walk away but Ben grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Mason, what the fuck has happened? Why Bella was like that? Did that bastard touch her ..."

"No!" roared Mason and his eyes turned darker. "Fuck, no! Else I would have slaughtered him for sure by now." he said and began to pace in the corridor and ran his hand through his hair. "I was furious because I had seen her with Volkov. I didn't know what she was doing and called her terrible names and told her to get lost."

Before Mason can continue his babbling a strong fist collided with his jaw full force and he fell to the ground. Ben fisted Mason's collar in his hand and brought him back on his feet and shoved him to the wall. 

"You fucker!" growled Ben, fuming. "Go and find her before she leaves you and makes you more miserable than something you are now."

Mason rubbed his jaw and wiped the blood from his mouth. Any other moment he would have fought back, but he knew he deserved that punch more than anyone. He nodded. "Don't lose him." he said to Ben.

"I will treasure what she has done. Go." snapped Ben and Mason darted toward the parking lot.

Just as Mason was getting into the limo, he heard Volkov from behind him. "You have a great woman by your side, King." he said as he walked to Mason and throw his cigarette on the ground. He put his hands in his pockets and laughed. "She really cares for you. She said I should be afraid of her bite now that I have threatened you and her family."

"You should fucking be, Volkov." growled Mason. "I will kill you myself for her relief."

"You are so full of yourself, Mason." said Volkov with a dangerous smirk. "I will bring you down, but I won't kill you. I will keep you alive and force you to watch how I will ruin everything you love, especially that little vixen of yours. I will tame her to be mine." He said and then walked away and inside of the hall again.

"Over my dead body, Volkov." said Mason and then get in the car and called one of his men. "Check the signals from Bell's necklace tracker. Tell me where she is." he ordered quickly once the man picked the line.

"Sir, it seems that she is going to your mansion." said the man, and Mason end the call.

"Go home. Drive as fast as you can." he said to the driver and then called Marisa quickly.