Chapter 50

A/N: Hi guys. I remember all of you hate poor Bella's guts the moment she stepped into the King Mansion and now you are slaughtering me for killing her :)) Now keep listening to 'hold on' and continue reading. Wear your black clothes and ready yourself for her funeral. Just like you were asking that time, I send her out of the picture. Your wish has been fulfilled. (Kidding :) ) Read till the end, please. You won't be so sad at the end. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Ben and Rich were rooted in their spots, watching everything like slow motion. The moment Mason left them in the company's parking lot with a bunch of orders, they had driven toward the base where Albert was arranging everything for the attack. 

Mason knew Volkov probably had put some watch on the base's entry and exit to make sure he was going to meet him alone, but what Volkov didn't know was that they had secret tunnels under the base grounds, leading to a secret door in a parking lot not far away from the base for emergency and that day was an exact emergency.

So none of Volkov's men got aware of the 15 SUVs leaving a parking lot close to the base half an hour after the call, heading to the woods around the abandoned building. Once there, the guards split into four groups led by Ben, Rich, Albert, and Tony. They all were wearing thermal eyewear as Mason had ordered to be able to see Volkov's men who may be hidden in the woods and all had silencers at their guns to stay as stealthy as possible.

So they easily opened their way to the workshop perimeter cleaning the forest. Once they reached the building, they heard Bella's desperate shouting from inside. Ben gestured to Rich and motioned for their fathers to stay outside. They stood in front of the doors and Rich kicked the door open and Ben immediately shot Volkov's right hand in the head and they both went in to stand beside their brother.

And now they were standing there, watching as Mason put Bella's limp body on his lap and let out a blood-curdling scream. Tony and Albert ran inside scared out of their wits and their eyes widened at the sight and Albert swayed a bit. Mason's screams brought Rich out of his trance and he ran to his brother and knelt in front of him while Mason was crying his eyes out and was shouting his anguish to the world.

Rich quickly put his fingers on Bella's neck and his eyes widened as he felt a weak pulse still there. "Mason, Mason, she is alive." he yelled and quickly brought out a bandage from a small bag attached to his waistband and began to secure the blade in Bella's shoulder. Mason looked shocked at his brother and then looked down at Bella hopefully. 

(A/N: Okay, Okay I was teasing. 😈😈😈😈 I literally feel like Satan himself right now. Sorry for keeping you waiting for the update (Although it was funny 😂😈😂😈😂😈) but here we go again. Sincerely sorry for every tear you shed last night. Keep listening to 'hold on' and continue reading. Love you all. (And forgive me for my little joke:)))) ) )

"Ben, we should take her to the nearest hospital soon." said Rich to Ben hurridly. 

"I'm bringing cars." said Ben who was pale while looking at Bella and ran out of the warehouse.

"What should we do?" asked Albert panicked.

"We should keep the blade in its place." explained Rich hurridly as he secured the blade using a bandage. "Based on the place it has been impaled it can cut some critical arteries and the blade is the only thing that keeps her from bleeding to death."

"Hold on a bit, Bella." said Mason still crying, and caressed her hair. "Please hold on for me."

"Mason, lift her up cautiously and make sure to not move the blade and cause more damage." ordered Rich and helped Mason to stand up slowly and then they all rushed out where Ben stopped a car right then in front of the building.