Chapter 31

"Tada!" said Bella as she applied the last bit of makeup. She put a hand on her hip and stared at Alison's reflection in the mirror "Goodness, I'm great."

Alison chuckled. She looked beautiful indeed. Bella had curled her hair. She had secured the front strands of her hair behind her head and let the others fall around her in soft waves. She also had done light make-up.

"Thanks." said Alison and hugged Bella tightly. She then applied nude lipstick and went to put on her dress. It was already half past five. Alex was going to be there any moments. She put on the pink dress. The silk fabric hugged her body perfectly. She put on her black heels and whirled around. "How do I look like?" she asked.

Bella smiled softly and kissed her cheek. "Beautiful." she said. "Now let's go down."

Alison nodded and grabbed her clutch. She remembered something and walked to her bag and brought out the gun that Xander had given her.

"Oh my god." screeched Bella with wide eyes. "Is this real?"

"It is." answered Alison and took out her phone and sent a message to Xander, ignoring Bella's panicked ramble. Should I take my gun to the date?

She didn't wait for long before a reply came. You are going out with fucking West. As much as I hate to admit it but he knows how to protect you. No need for it.

Alison sighed relieved and put the gun in her drawer. "Don't look at me like I'm a murderer," she rolled her eyes as she felt Bella's stare. "It's only for safty problems."

Bella raised her hands in surrender and they walked to the door together. Alison opened the door and jumped a bit and stared at what she saw startled. Damien, Xander and Hunter were in front of her room, leaning on the wall or sitting on the ground. They looked up at her and immediatly frowned.

"No fucking way!"

"No way in hell!"

"Alison, go and change." said Damien and pushed her gently in. "You won't go out like this." he said before closing the door leaving shocked Bella and annoyed Alison alone.

"When did they arrived?" asked Alison pissed.

"When you were taking a bath." answered Bella. "I met them then."

Alison huffed and walked to her bed and grabbed the black dress. "Those gits." she mumbled before changing to the black dress with the help of Bella. But their reactions were not better than the last. "It's too short." growled Xander and the others nodded. 

"Guys come on. This is my last option." whined Alison. "Alex going to be here any minute."

"The fucker can wait." grunted Damien and pushed her in. "Change." he said before closing the door again.

Alison turned to Bella pleadingly. "Please, Bella." said Alison and grabbed Bella's hands. "I don't have any other good dress."

"I might have one." said Bella. "Wait a sec." she said and then ran out of the room only to return a minute later with a white dress in her hand. She closed the door and held it in front of Alison. "I bought it for a birthday party. I think It's your size too."

It was an off-shoulder knee-length white dress that looked light blue where shadows would fall on it. The top part of it was covered with lace which came a little on the flowing skirt and it has thin lacy sleeves.

"It's beautiful." gushed Alison and grabbed the dress and quickly stripped off the black dress and put on the white one. The dress fitted her perfectly. "You are great. I owe you one." she hugged Bella and ran to the door but stopped with her three annoying stepbrothers again.