Chapter 37

A/N: Hi, Guys :) Happy to see me again? I'm terribly sorry for the long pause. Here is the new chapter. More exciting chapters are ahead. Love you all. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thanks.

*****************************************

Bella's eyes fluttered open as she heard a fierce knocking on the door, but a heavy and strong arm was holding her down which tightened around her waist and pulled her to a hard chest.

"Mason fucking King!" Ben's loud shouting could be heard in the room even though a closed soundproof door. Suddenly the door slammed open and Ben walked in. "Are you dead? Cause you never ...." he paused and whistled. "heyyyyyyy! what we have here?" he said smugly and leaned on the door frame with his legs and arms crossed and smirked at the couple in bed.

"Ben, get the fuck out of my room." groaned Mason lowly and Bella would've swooned from hearing his raspy husky morning voice if her heart was not beating miles a second and her face was not heated as hell. She grumbled and hid her face under the covers.

She tried to get out of bed but Mason kept her in her place. "No!" he growled and glared at the smug-faced Ben. "Ben, get out before I kill you."

Ben raised his hands in surrender and shook his head. "Okay, lover boy." he said and smirked at him. "I'm heading down. Everyone would be ecstatic to hear the news." he added quickly before rushing out and closing the door behind himself just as Mason's bedside clock hit the door.

"Dork!" groaned Mason annoyed and become more annoyed when Bella used his distraction and sat up, but he sat up quickly and snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her into his lap before she can leave the bed. "Where do you think you are going?" he said and turned her on his lap to face him.

A new wave of heat rushed to her cheeks when she realized their position. She was straddling Mason's lap while his arms were around her waist and her hands were on his solid chest. She saw his glorious bare muscled body in the daylight. His sculpted abs were on show. 

Mason chuckled under his breath and kissed her forehead. "Good morning, love." he whispered with a husky voice which sent shivers down Bella's spine. "Like what you see?"

"Don't flatter yourself." said Bella and hit his chest playfully. Her eyes softened when she saw his eyes shining brightly. She ran a hand through his messy morning hair. "Did you sleep well last night?" she asked softly as Mason closed his eyes in bliss. He made a sound between humming and purr in response and Bella chuckled. She leaned down and pecked his lips but as she pulled away, Mason's hand cupped a side of her face and brought it down for a long kiss. He deepened the kiss and a growl rattled in his chest as he felt Bella's delicate fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

They pulled away breathless after some minutes. Bella giggled suddenly. It was contagious for Mason began to laugh after a few seconds as well. His laughter was the most beautiful sound that Bella had ever heard in her life. 

She looked down at his content face. Power and dominance could be seen in his face which looked hard, serious, and authoritative even when he was laughing. You could see the power radiating from him. He was born to be a leader and the fact that he doubted himself last night disturbed Bella. "Mason," called softly and caressed his cheek. "promise me one thing."

"What?" he asked and kissed her palm. 

"Never, ever doubt yourself." said Bella seriously, and Mason stared at her. "Believe me when I say that you are able to bring the world to its knees if you want and no one can stop you. No one deserves the title of leader more than you. I believe in you. I believe in you and your abilities."