Chapter 12

"So Alex West actually kissed you in front of everyone and declared his claim over you and then pulled you away with him in an empty classroom and told you that you are his?" asked Jess from her leaning position on the bathroom's wall while pointing to the important points that she had gathered from Alison's ramble. It was after their first class and they all had a free period.

Alison groaned in response as she splashed another handful of cold water to her face. 

"Girl, you are really fucked." said Jess and shook her head.

"Jess! That was not polite." yelled Ayda as she rubbed Alison's back which earned her Jess's scoff. "It's alright, Alison. You just have to ignore him for a while. I'm sure he will go away."

Alison turned off the tap and turned to Ayda. Drops of water were dripping from her desperate face. "You don't understand." she said frustrated and threw her arms in the air. "I can't control myself around him. My body was responding to him on its own accord."

Jess ditched herself from the wall and offered Alison a few tissues which she took gratefully. "Well, that was at least new."

"What do you mean?" asked Alison confused. 

Ayda giggled a bit. "You must really catch his eyes." she said and looked at Alison playfully who was looking back with her head tilted aside. Ayda giggled again and put a strand of wet hair behind Alison's ear. "We all had begun to think that he is gay. Especially after what he did to one of the girls from Susan's group who dared to touch him." 

"What Ayda is desperately trying to say is that West had never had a girlfriend, at least in school." explained Jess and Alison looked at her wide-eyed. "He never had looked at any girls in the school more than a second, although they are throwing themselves at him all the time. You are actually the first one he has shown any interest in. So that is why I think it's going to be hard for you to avoid him."

"So what should I do?" whined Alison and followed others out of the bathroom and towards the library.

"You have only two options, missy." said Jess, and Alison listened carefully. "First, avoid and ignore him the best you can. Hopefully, he will get the message, and when after three months the school ended you won't see him again for he is a senior."

"And option two?" asked Alison.

"Option two is to give in." shrugged Jess nonchalantly. "He is dangerous, but he is hot as well and it looks he is so possessive over you. Maybe he can take good care of you and really love you and turn out a great lover."

"Oh!" said Alison weighing her options while staring at her shoes. Deep in her heart she really liked option two. Her body and her soul yearned to be around him, in his safe arms, to be the one he was looking at with love. The fact that she was the first one in school that he had shown any interest was slightly made her proud.

"But if you chose option two, don't get near King brothers at all." warned Ayda.

Alison's head shot up and looked alert. "They are sworn enemies. They can't see eye to eye." said Ayda and Alison gulped.

"Jesus Christ!" said Jess when she saw Alison's fearful face. "Please don't tell me that one of the Kings has also kissed you."

Alison quickly shook her head. "No, of course not." she said. "Actually they are ..."

Her confession was suddenly cut off by a loud and strong voice that echoed in the empty corridor. "Alison!" The three of them turned and were graced with the sight of Rich standing there, looking handsome as ever in his black suit and tie.

"Rich!" said Alison shocked as he passed the distance between them with a few long strides and stood in front of them. 

"Good to see you, Al." said Rich with his signature warm smile. "I have asked the principal to send someone after you, but they didn't find you anywhere."