author's note

HELLO MY DARLINGS

HELLO MY DARLINGS...

I hope you enjoyed this journey with me!! I really tried not to rush their romance while keeping this story short. also, above is what I envisioned shinoa to look like with her red eyes (pictures all found on pinterest).

now a quick explanation for the ending:
- this story is written by shinoa, given to her brother "suguru", who ends up completing the story after shinoa gets sealed.

- "suguru" kept this piece of writing and handed it down as an heirloom for the future generations.

- the purpose of shinoa writing this literature is for people to realize all the pain she has gone through and how she became the way she is — the undisputed queen of curses. but MORE IMPORTANTLY, for her descendants to not make the same mistakes that her and her brother did. however, we all know history repeats itself.

- so technically, all the characters mentioned (w/ the exception of the curses, kenjaku, shinoa, + uraume), are actually random characters that were a part of the gojō, getō, zen'in, and kamo clan during the heian period.

- I also have a theory that since jōgo is the oldest curse of mahito's group, and has black teeth (which was considered a beauty trademark during the heian period), he was manifested during that time. hence why I killed off mahito and hanami to have them respawn later in the story — to make them "younger".

- gojō (satoru) just inserted his and his students/acquaintances' names to make the story feel more "appealing and relatable", which is also why yūji and chōsō were never mentioned, b/c they were created by kenjaku WAY later in the years.

if you guys have anymore questions, you may ask it HERE.

also, if you don't mind, imma just—🤠

JUJUTSU KAISEN:
- baby gojō {jjk}
- sealed {r. sukuna}
- #1 villainess {jjk}
- miss death {s. gojō}
- corset {jjk}
- simp {s. gojō & s. getō}
- softie {r. sukuna}
- dumpling {t. fushiguro} — NEW‼️
- middle of the night {r. sukuna} — NEW‼️

MY HERO ACADEMIA:
- healer {t. shigaraki}
- mission purple {h. shinso}
- a voice {bnha villains}
- villain babysitter {bnha villains}
- unfair {t. shigaraki}
- bratty princess {t. shigaraki}
- worth it {k. chisaki}
- sly & cunning {bnha villains}

HAIKYUU:
- fly for you {hq}
- serendipity {s. kita}
- game {hq}

KUROKO'S NO BASKET:
- evil {knb}
- checkmate {s. akashi}

HARRY POTTER:
- lily phoebe snape {s. snape}
- sunshine {d. malfoy}
- playdate {d. malfoy}

thank you all for the patience, comments, and votes!! may you all have an amazing day/night, and I hope to see you soon in some of my other stories.

love y'all! <33

✦ . . . . ────────  🌱