2: dear brother

RYŌMEN SUKUNA WAS

     RYŌMEN SUKUNA WAS...

     known as the undisputed king of curses; the imaginary demon god amongst the normal humans.

so why the hell was he in his bunny form, being treated by a blind woman, who also happened to be the twin sister of a sorcerer?

"hanami, did I wrap the bandages correctly?", shinoa asked, as the flower curse had made sure to inspect cautiously.

"yes. you did exceedingly well like always", hanami complimented.

"you're too sweet, hanami. anyways, would you like me to bring you your dinner today?", shinoa asked, as she usually dined with the cursed spirit.

shinoa knew that curses didn't have to eat, but she wanted hanami to eat with her, so that it wasn't weird for him to just be watching her dine.

"no thank you. you should enjoy your dinner with your family. I'll watch over him", hanami answered.

"but you're family too..."

the dark-haired woman then sighed, as she bid her friend goodbye, leaving her room and heading towards the dining room, as her parents had made it exceptionally clear that they never wanted to see hanami anywhere near them.

     "I'll still bring you some after dinner. wait for me, okay?"

     "okay", hanami quietly responded, as he watched the woman's hands lean against the shōji, feeling her way across each and every door.

     "why is a special grade curse serving these wretched humans?", a low voice suddenly emerged.

     hanami instinctually kneeled before the bunny that was placed upon the table, not daring to look up.

     if one walked in on such a scene, they'd surely mock how such a buff curse was bowing before a seemingly harmless animal.

     "I'm not. I'm only protecting shinoa", hanami answered, still lowering his head.

     even though sukuna's cursed energy wasn't flaring right now, hanami could deduce who he was, just based on the fact that the bunny had black markings all over its body, and a pair of slits under its normal vermillion eyes.

     "is that the woman's name? is she some sort of curse manipulator? and what is this place?", sukuna calmly questioned, as his mind was still quite hazy from the injuries.

     "she is not. this is her room, in the getō estate".

     "getō? sounds like gojō...that fucking sorcerer", sukuna dryly chuckled, not like hanami could tell, because bunnies didn't exactly laugh.

     sukuna sneered in irritation at the fact that he was ambushed by the zen'in, kamo, and gojō clan all together.

     he was sure that he was enough to take them all on, but there was just one specific shaman that had caught him by surprise.