8: date one

"WHERE IS SHE?"

     "WHERE IS SHE?"...

     sukuna inquired, having to have dropped by a few more times during the past two weeks — per shinoa's request of course.

"shinoa's out meeting the son of a daimyo that her father had set her up with", hanami answered, now starting to get used to the king of curse's presence.

     "why?"

     "it seems that marriage is important for political reasons amongst the humans. shinoa's parents are greedy for wealth, hence they force their daughter to go on blind dates with the sons of aristocrats and well-known sorcerers", hanami explained.

     "humans have always been avaricious; that's nothing new. but to sacrifice the happiness of your own offspring is truly something else", sukuna indifferently scoffed.

     "and well-known sorcerers you say...does that mean gojō's one of them?"

     "he was definitely one of the topmost candidates for shinoa. however, because of...certain reasons, they have not met yet", hanami informed.

"ah yes, I am the certain reasons. perhaps I should tell uraume to continue destroying those nearby villages, so that blue-eyed rat won't ever meet her", the king of curses chuckled to himself.

"or perhaps...she'd be the perfect tool to lure him in...", sukuna darkly muttered, causing hanami to slightly flinch, as he wished to oppose.

a moment of tension had arose, for sukuna knew hanami was probably boiling with rage against the idea that he had so casually uttered out.

"say, where's their little date located at? I'm bored and quite displeased that she's not here to entertain me", sukuna complained.

"they're currently at the most expensive teahouse: roiyarutī", hanami answered.

"though I believe that it's best if we awaited for shinoa's retu—"

sukuna then got up and left without a word, leaving hanami alone in the woman's room, as he just pitifully sighed.

"perhaps he could release shinoa of that troublesome date".

🐇🥕

sukuna trudged down the bustling road, as he could immediately spot the extravagant teahouse that hanami had mentioned.

various aromas enticed the humans walking by to peek in and take a seat, meanwhile sukuna was just there for a single purpose.

"welcome sir! will you be ordering takeout or sitting i—"

"I'm here to look for a woman with ebony black hair and a white blindfold around her eyes. guide me to her", sukuna demanded, rudely cutting off the waiter.