12: my beloved deity

FUSHIGURO HAD A PLAN

     he was determined to keep his uncle away from the innocent shinoa — whom he very dearly appreciated and admired.

     however, he wasn't sure if he would've been able to execute the plan, as naoya was surprisingly intelligent.

     "I hope you don't mind...he's my pet...curse...", shinoa apologized.

"not at all! as long as he's not harming anyone, I can let it slide", naoya fake smiled, as he slyly glanced down at the pink-furred bunny.

a condescending look of triumph was casted towards fushiguro, as naoya's arm snaked around shinoa's waist, guiding her towards the more populated area of the village.

     the dark-haired boy huffed, as he then caught the intense staring of the bunny curse.

raising a brow, fushiguro had poked at its forehead, wondering why there was so many damn lines across its face and body.

     "touch me again and I'll bite your finger off!", sukuna quietly threatened, to which fushiguro's eyes widened in shock, nearly tripping on his own feet.

     "you can talk? I thought only high leveled curses could do that", the dark-haired sorcerer-in-training muttered.

     sukuna simply ignored the young boy's curiosity, as he nearly gagged at the zen'in heir's flirtatious attitude.

     "shinoa-san, is there anything in particular that you'd like to eat or drink? I can even hold your pet for you. he's seems a bit...heavy", naoya stated.

"oh, umm...beni's a bit aggressive at times, I wouldn't—"

"may I hold him?", fushiguro chimed in.

"I think he prefers me over...uncle naoya", fushiguro added on, hating the fact that he refers to the man as his relative.

"umm...I suppose...", shinoa mumbled, hesitantly allowing beni to leap into fushiguro's embrace.

"I have a plan to get shinoa-san safely away from him", fushiguro whispered, causing one of sukuna's ear to lift up in interest.

     "speak", he demanded.

     "you can run off and shinoa-san will chase after you. I'll propose that we split up, and then he'll be gone from both our sights", fushiguro devised.

     "I usually hate brats, but you're actually pretty bright", sukuna incidentally complimented.

     "then what are you still doing in my arms?", the seven year-old sassily questioned, as he earned a quick scoff before witnessing the king of curses disappearing into the bustling crowd.