3: pampered bunny

"I'M BACK AND I BROUGHT SOME

     steamed buns and some baby carrots for the bunny", shinoa announced.

     suguru had already left, as he usually didn't stay the night, considering how important his role was at the school for jujutsu sorcerers.

however, shinoa was content with the amount of time that she got to spend with her twin. and plus, the pleasant smelling pouch and hanami were enough to keep her company until their next meeting.

"welcome back", hanami greeted, helping shinoa place the tray of food onto the table.

"how's he doing? I know curses usually recover faster than humans, but it seemed like there was an unhealthy amount of blood leaking out of him", shinoa worried.

"he's doing fine. he's actually awake and on the table in front of you right now", hanami stated.

"oh that's good! do you think he'll let me feed and pet him?", shinoa asked, taking a seat in front of the table, as sukuna's nose wrinkled at the sight of carrots.

he preferred humans.

"I'm not sure if he likes carrots...", hanami said, trying to nicely reject the woman's offer.

"I would feed him a steamed bun, but I'm afraid that bunnies cannot ingest meat. however, since he's a curse...I think it should be fine, right?", shinoa hummed, taking a steamed bun and breaking it apart.

a line of steam emerged from the nikuman, resulting in sukuna to hop towards shinoa, who had offered a small piece to him.

snatching it from the dark-haired woman, sukuna had nibbled on the piece of bread that was accompanied with some ground beef filling.

"hanami, would you mind pouring him a cup of water as well? and come sit beside me so that you can eat as well", shinoa waved.

the flower curse did as told, as he awkwardly watched sukuna chug the cup of water with no mercy.

     "would you like more?", shinoa asked.

     sukuna patiently waited for the woman to tear off another piece and hand it to him, however, his food source was stopped by the woman herself.

     "then may I pet you? I don't get to go near animals very often...or other curses for that matter", shinoa politely requested.

     sukuna huffed, as he hopped forwards a bit, tapping his paw on top of shinoa's palm.

     there was no harm in entertaining a human that's soon to become your dinner anyways.

     "this one's brilliant, hanami! do you think that this curse will learn to talk? can curses even learn how to talk??", shinoa questioned.