22: come to terms

EVERYTHING WAS HAZY

EVERYTHING WAS HAZY...

     for shinoa, as the woman couldn't decipher whether it was the steam emitting from the hot waters or sukuna's breath that trailed down her neck and across her collarbones.

it was evident that sukuna was aroused, but the man's self-control was beyond exceptional.

his hand only stayed around shinoa's waist and back, never lower nor any higher.

truth be told, the woman found a bit of comfort in that, as she was not ready, especially what has happened over the course of the last two weeks.

"sukuna-sama, I—"

"we're leaving this infrastructure tonight. so tell uraume what you need", sukuna interrupted, as he wished to savor shinoa's purity until the moment that he revives her eyesight.

he wanted her to see him; to see him fucking her into oblivion.

"where will we go?", shinoa asked, as sukuna nuzzled his face in the crook of the woman's neck, humming in consideration.

shinoa slightly twitched due to the tickling sensation, causing her to grasp onto sukuna's maroon locks that were let down from the usual ponytail.

"our next stop will be the village closest to this one", sukuna answered, as he started grinning at how pissed off kenjaku probably is at the moment, due to the king himself spoiling his plans.

"will we be traveling by feet?", shinoa asked, for she wasn't sure whether sukuna and uraume had their own personal horses or not.

     "indeed, though I'll be carrying you for the majority of the time, considering the fact that you'll slow us down if I don't", sukuna reasoned.

     shinoa cracked a small smile as her fingers playfully danced across sukuna's shoulder.

     "then if you become tired, may I hold you as well?"

     sukuna snorted.

     "you? holding me? how would—"

     his brain had clicked, to which he had then genially dunked the woman under water, causing shinoa to gasp for fresh air when rising back up from under the waters.

     "my lord!! a no would've sufficed", shinoa lightly coughed.

"why do you prefer my bunny form so much?", sukuna questioned, helping shinoa out of the tub, as the woman's clothing was completely drenched.

somehow uraume had arrived at the perfect time with towels and dry clothing, leaving them outside the bathroom with two knocks as a signal.

"because your fur is soft", shinoa admitted.