36: till death do us part

SUGURU SKIMMED AROUND

     the battlefield littered with corpses. his mind held no concern for anyone except for shinoa. desperate, the dark-haired sorcerer even sent one of his tamed curses to go search for her.

     "SUGURU, FOCUS!", gojō reminded, as he too needed to see shinoa.

     the sorcerer needed to get to the woman before her brother did, as he prayed that she hasn't turned into a curse or even worse, died.

     'I can't let the zen'in clan gain an upper hand on this!'

upon midway through, reinforcements had shown up for sukuna, alongside crimson butterflies in which he knew was sent by none other than his beloved queen.

     smirking, the king of curses had then glanced over at the human getō, making sure that he was still breathing even though he could truly give less of a shit about him.

     'but my brother...', he remembered shinoa worrying.

"tsk, the things I do for her".

raising a brow, many sorcerers wondered where the hell those appalling insects appeared from, for they were quite the bother.

"gojō satoru...I've always wished to go head-to-head with a strong opponent like you", jōgo boldly challenged.

"oh yeah? but you look pretty weak to me though", the white-haired sorcerer teased.

displeased, the volcanic curse summoned his scorching hot domain, meanwhile mahito was up against the head of the zen'in clan.

"I've vaguely heard about you. you're quite the asshole aren't you?", mahito joked.

"for a degenerate curse, you sure talk big", naoya scoffed, as the sorcerer was quick to counteract mahito's physical attacks.

"I'd be careful of your next choice of words. your existence isn't exactly welcomed in the curse world".

"like I give a shit!", naoya retorted, as he eventually watched the lakeshore-haired curse distastefully conjure up his handsy domain.

"our queen's wishes", mahito nastily grinned.

"you die here now, zen'in naoya".

🐇🥕

shinoa's eyes snapped open like lightning interweaving through the darkened clouds.

"kenjaku...that bastard...", the ebony-haired woman seethed.

eyes darting from her desk to the window, shinoa was able to see that the barrier was still strong and sturdy.

though it was unfortunate that she could not get a status update on her husband and the rest of the curses, there was nothing she could do about it except pray for their success.