Chapter 4

The whole day ended, and Type was on his way home, waiting for a taxi when Tharn called him.

"Mr. Thiwat, you can ride with me," Tharn said.

"Sir, it's okay. My Grab taxi is on its way," Type replied, shaking his head as rejected his boss offering.

"No, get in. There's traffic now, and it will take a while for your Grab taxi to arrive. Also, the bridge on your way home is under maintenance," Tharn answered, stepping out of his car.

"Wow, update? How lucky," Type thought to himself.

Type felt thrilled because his crush invited him to ride together. He couldn't help but blush, and Tharn noticed it.

"You're cute," Tharn said.

"O-okay, sir, as you say," Type replied.

'He's making you blush so much. You're so beautiful' Tharn said to himself.

"Okay, sir. You're making it hard for me not to blush. It's too much," Type whispered to himself.

Suddenly, Tharn leaned towards Type's face, catching him by surprise. Type looked at Tharn, and his boss did the same.

'Damn, he's making you so lucky. Your crush is going to kiss you' Type screamed internally. He closed his eyes and waited for the next scene to unfold. Tharn, on the other hand, smirked and chuckled at his secretary's reaction. He tilted his head slightly, amused by Type's behavior.

"We need to secure your safety, that's why I buckled you up. Looks like you forgot," Tharn said with a smile. Type blushed even more due to embarrassment and his heightened expectation of being kissed.

"Ah, o-okay, hehehe," he stammered.

They remained quiet in the car, with Tharn focusing on the road and Type gazing at Tharn's hands on the steering wheel.

'I feel like choking myself. Urrgh! Choke me, daddy!' Type thought to himself, then he glanced at Tharn's face again.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Tharn said without looking at Type. Startled, Type looked away. " I know I'm handsome. You don't need to be shy." Tharn smirked.

"huh? You're assuming," he stuttered.

"Really?" Tharn raised an eyebrow.

Their car stopped at a traffic light, causing Tharn to glance at Type.

"Are you okay?" Tharn asked.

"I'm always okay, sir. Why?" Type replied.