Chapter 75

the next morning Type woke up with a heavy body, he was also holding his head because he was in pain from the hang over.

he also could not move because of what was heavy on him. he looked at the person next to him and he was shocked that Tharn was next to him. While hugged behind him and one of its legs is bent to him.

he looked around as he realized it was Tharn's room and he also did not know how he got there. he removed Tharn's leg that was leaning on him as he moaned in pain, he noticed that they were both naked and he was even more shocked that Tharn's cock was still inside his tunnel so when he moved he felt it harden and seemed to grow. yet it was within him.

he tapped Tharn to wake him up, as it moved he moaned even more because it rubbed inside, and hit his sweetspot. Tharn pressed his head even harder against his neck and bit him. that's why he shouted.

And he knew it would leave a mark, because Tharn still seems to be dreaming and starting to move again.  Tharn hugged him tightly and began to come in and out to his hole.

Type did nothing because he was already carried away by the sensation that Tharn gives with every thrust with him,so he just let what happens next.

Tharn was obviously still dreaming because his eyes are still closed and unaware of what he was doing to Type. as time went on Tharn's thrust behind Type got faster and faster.

Type also meets Tharn's faster thrust. Tharn stepped on him and thrust it even more. they can only hear grunts.

"Arrggh..... T-tharn.... fuck! F-fas...ter...urgh...urghg....nnghhhh....."

he also gives Tharn love bites on the neck, arm and chest. he also bites its harder nipples when it comes into contact with his mouth.

a few more minutes into their intercourse they both came out, Tharn inside him, and he in turn between them. And because they're were so tired, they both fell asleep again.

Tharn awoke from a deep sleep with a knock on the door. when he regained consciousness he felt a headache due to the hang over.

he looked around him when he noticed he was hugging the person next to him. when he looked at it he was shocked that Type was lying on his arms as a pillow, who was still gaping asleep.

he looked at their naked bodies that covered the blanket . he closes his eyes with a severe headache, he adds that something happened to him and Type, that he thought was just a dream.

he examined Type's face and removed the few hairs that covered Type's beautiful face. he smiled and kissed him on the lips.

He was surprised when Type's eyes opened, at first they stared at each other when Type realize that what's going on and he pushed him down on the bed so he sat on the floor, he was very feel pain because of the strong fall of his ass, add that he was naked . Type quickly wrapped his naked body in a blanket.

"Urrgggh! What the---"

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" Type asked in shock as the blanket covered his entire body.

Tharn was massaged in his ass because it hurt. it stood up and crawled on the bed closer to Type.

" don't come near, you're just stay there in your place Tharn, I'm telling you." He panicked said and prevented Tharn from approaching him.

as Tharn approached he pushed him away from Tharn until he was at the end of the bed, I'm success that Tharn approached him until Tharn's face came close to his face.