Chapter 42

I still can not believe. from the time I gave birth to twins and lived in the mansion, until I saw Mew's soft side, we kissed a few times. I don't know if it's just because of his condition to me or he really likes kissing me. I will admit I like him very much. until now, Hindi ko mapigilang kiligin.

a month Tharn did not enter the office and he brought his works to the mansion. to take care of us. Well, kasama ako being cared for by Tharn.

because he supported me for two weeks in caring for our children. I wanted to help him to company and I wanted to go back to work, but he wouldn't let me.

He said Wala Naman na daw akong gagastusan dahil Siya na Ang bahala samin sa Lahat. all I have to do is take care of our three children.

Yes you hear me right? he did adopt Kira and used his last name. I'm ashamed of his parents because Tharn isn't in charge of Kira. but Mom said, Kira is already part of the family. so I am very indebted to them.

neither Tharn nor I were left awake. when one of the twins cries he immediately stands up. if the diaper is not wet they will starve.

at night he does not let me stay awake. so when one of the twins cries he is the one who takes care of it whether they are hungry or the diapers are wet.

he refused to take a nanny to take care of the twins. because he wanted to take care of them himself. Kira, on the other hand, attended the School owned by Tharn.

after two months. a lot happened. Skip nyo na Yung jugjugan part. Dahil Wala pa kami dun. Kahit na ilang beses siyang nag nanakaw ng halik dahil sa bwisit na kondisyon niyang Yan, it was clear to Tharn and I that we were sharing the same room for our twins. even though I feel something for her, I still can't forget that she just got me pregnant and she doesn't feel anything. because I also know that he is still in the process of moving on with Art.

Speaking of Art. Lagi akong binubwisit. Kung ano anong pinag sasabi. Hindi ko Nalang pinapatulan dahil ayaw kong magalit at mag iba Ang tingin sakin Nila Mom and Dad Lalo na si Tharn.

Tharn left today because he had an important meeting with the company and needed his suggestions. neither did her parents because they bought for the twins.

yes. they are addicted to my children's things. every week they buy twin gear. Tar's equipment is also included. son of Art. the twins are now asleep and nanny Grace is assigned to watch over them. one of Tharn's trusted nanny in the mansion who has taken care of him since he was a child.

I was in the garden, from here it sees the view of the entrance gate of the mansion. I was just looking when I suddenly saw Art hurrying out of the Gate.

out of curiosity I just followed him. of course I hid in the plants surrounding there. I was surprised when the macho man suddenly hugged Art. Art, on the other hand, squirmed around and struggled in the man's embrace. I face the man. all of a sudden it speaks. I was shocked when I remembered who it was.

"J-joss?" I covered my mouth as I couldn't help but raise my voice.

it's a good thing I wasn't heard. from where I was hiding in the plant I heard their conversations. so I immediately took out my phone and took a video.

"Namiss mo ba mo babe?" Nakangiting wagas na bati ni Luke. Halata sa Mukha ni Art Ang pagkabalisa.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Hindi ka dapat nandito"

"Well, I think you forgot what we were talking about. I gave you a month. it looks like you're being abused." Nanggigigil na sagot ni Joss.

"What the F*ck Joss! Sinabi ko na sayo you are not Tar's father. yes something happened to us but, something also happened to Tharn and me. and Tar is the result. so don't assume that you are Tar's father. because that will never happen." shouted Art.

my eyes widened at what I found out. I'm also trembling because I don't think what Art did to Tharn will get worse. Joss gripped Art's Arm tightly.

"Anong Sabi mo?huh? Ulitin mo!" Sigaw ni Joss.

"A-aray.n-nasasaktan ako Joss.b-bitawan mo ko." Nagmamakaawang sambit ni Art. Pwersahang binitawan Siya ni Joss at hinawakan baba Niya at pilit pinatingin sakanya.

"Kung ayaw mong sabihin. Ako Ang mag sasabi."

"P-please... J-joss. W-ag.... P-arang awa mo na. M-mahal na Mahal ko si Tharn." Umiiyak na si Art.  Pagmamahal mo mukha mo. Ginawa mo ngang lokohin Yung tao

"Mahal Din kita Art. At gagawin ko lahat mapasakin ka lang."

Nagulat ako Ng biglang tumunog ang phone ko. Shutaaa....Di pa nakavibrate. Kaya agad na lumingon sa direksyon ko sila Joss. Agad kong pinatay Ang phone ko at patakbong dumaan sa likod Ng mansion kung saan may Shortcut papasok sa loob.

I got inside with so much nervousness in my chest. it's like I'm hiding with a killer. I was holding my chest when suddenly someone called to me from behind me.

"Type!"