Chapter 52

🚥   ✋   🚥 ✋🚥✋🚥✋🚥✋🚥
⚠️🚫READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 🚫⚠️
  🚥✋🚥✋🚥✋🚥✋🚥✋🚥  

"Thank you Mr. Kirigun to by allowing you to be interviewed. I'm sorry for my personal questions. I didn't mean to--"  the emcee could no longer say when Tharn suddenly spoke.

"That's okay. I know you're just doing your job. then I also really want to say that so that the person who left me will know that I am looking for him. "Tharn replied with a smile." I need to go. thanks again." Tharn turned and left.

when he came down from the Building, there was a car waiting for him. he immediately entered when his phone suddenly rang which he immediately answered.

"Hello babe? Are you free now?" The other line said.

Tharn immediately looked at fluke who was now sitting next to the driver seat. Fluke signaled that there was no other schedule.

Tharn nodded in response.

"No more babe. I'm free overnight. Just at home. Just wait for me there. I'm alredy leaving." Tharn answered and put down his phone.

"Fluke. I'll just send you to Mang Danny at the office and just use the service car in the parking lot. I will use this car. I'll just send you to him so you can get home early and not waste the fare, okay?" He said calmly.

" Yes Sir." Fluke replied.

when they got to the front of the company building Danny and Fluke immediately went down.

Tharn moved to the driver's seat and pulled the car over. the secretary and driver were left behind.

" Do you think Mang Danny, Mukbangan will happen again? its question.

" I think that's how it is.  Sir Tharn has a big changed since Sir Type left him. I really hope to find him and his children. maybe their children are so beautiful and handsome now. I always missed them."

"That's what I think Mang Danny. I miss Type too." and both of them go by the parking lot.

-----------------------------

"Mommy, why doesn't Daddy always come with us when we go to the Mall?"Tar asked.

they are now on their way home from the mall.

"Daddy is busy sweetheart. so he is not with us." tender answer by Art.

"but he is always busy. doesn't he love us? he has no time for us. he only came home early once." trace of sadness on Tar's face. Art hugged him and kissed his Forehead.

"don't say that. your daddy loves us. he's just really busy with his work so he's not with us when we roam. he work hard to so you can buy all the toys you want." Tar just nodded in agreement.

when they got home they immediately saw Tharn's car. so they were overjoyed. Art immediately got out and helped Tar get out of the car. the Butler immediately greeted them.

" Sir, Sir Tharn is----" .the butler could not continue to say anything when Art instructed his child to his nanny and he immediately went upstairs.

he nervously walked closer to Tharn's room. he was in front of the door when he heard moans.

"OH SHIT! MAKE IT FASTER!"

"What?"

"Uhhh!!! FCK ME HARDER!

"You like it harder huh? Ahhhh-okay I give you what you want--uughhh!

"Shhittttt! I'm so closed! Ahhh!!!"

"Let's Cum together with me Babe. Arrgghhh!!!!"

he could feel the weakness of his legs at what he heard. when he felt that it finished he entered the room.

and he was even more crushed when he saw face to face that his husband cock was still buried in the woman next to it.

still kissing with lust in what they were doing. Tharn saw him but he still didn't stop touching the woman.

he was still staring at him as Tharn gave harder and faster thrusts to the woman with him and still squeezed it's sexy breasts. the woman still can't see him because she closed her eyes and savored the taste of the lust she felt.so it's just her moans and she's enjoying what Tharn's thrust with her is receiving.

when she opened his eyes he immediately stiffened to see Art in front of him and quickly separated from Tharn and picked up his scattered clothes and ran out of the room.

crying was all Art could do while closing his eyes. there was no trace of nervousness and fear on Tharn's face.

it just calmly arranged the displays on the bedside table that they had messed up earlier with the woman he was with while naked.

he ignored Art and he continued what he was doing.

" won't you stop your drama? annoyed Tharn ask. "why? are you jealous that you're not the one I fucked?" Tharn sarcastic said as he pulled Art violently and pushed him onto the bed to lying down.

he violently took off Art's clothes and when they were both naked he rudely inserted his angry cock into Art's tunnel without a warning.  he thrust it faster,harder and harshly.

"T-tharnnn.... It...hurts...ahhhh"

"Don't fool me bitch, I know you like this now." Tharn said while he Thrustly Art faster.

"Uuurgghh! ..... Nnghhhhhh"

you can hear Art crying as Tharn fucks him not because of the pleasure, but because of the pain he feels. pain he experiences every day with Tharn after they get married.

if now Tharn is feeling pleasure because of the two of them fucking, he is in pain mixed with pleasure in going in and out of his tunnel.

he could do nothing because his hand was raised and quickly tied to the headboard of the bed without him noticing.

he felt Tharn come out of him and he was close. but Tharn didn't let him finish and he immediately pulled out his cock and slapped his cock in his face. he tasted the juice coming out of his cock.

"Fuccckkkk!!"

it only means one thing. he had to suck his thing. so he just did it. he continued to cry as he did so.

Tharn on the other hand, just closes his eyes in feels the pleasure that Art giving him while still biting his lower lip. after of second release in Art's Mouth, Tharn released Art's hand and  stood up then went straight to the bathroom. Art hugged himself and then cried out loud.

🙈🙈🙈✌️✌️✌️✌️