Chapter 43

Tharn's POV:

i can't believe i'm in this situation. the pain and sadness I felt last months, was replaced by all the joy and happiness. especially when I saw my twin children for the first time. they have changed so much in my life since they came.

it was really good and I saw and caught up with Type right away at the Condo otherwise I wouldn't have felt so happy. I can only see the smile of my twin. my whole day is getting complete.

there was a lot of excitement for Kira. She is a quiet kid, if you don't talk to him she won't talk to you. but she's very energetic and very talkative when she is with those she knows. a five -year -old child like her should be outside and playing games. but she is the type of kid who would rather watch her sleeping twin siblings or read the stories in the book that she herself chose in the bookstore.

especially she always meets me in the gate when I come home from work. Kira is a very talented child. we don't need to hire a tutor anymore because she herself can teach herself. I'm not surprised that with a five-year -old kid, like her has already accelerated to the second grade. so we were very lucky with her. She also watches over the twins when I have the opportunity to do so.

I can say that Type is good at taking care of children. and I can't wait to see my children grow up well and have a good life. I had a reason to live and be happy. even though I feel tired of taking care of myself and growing the company, I just see all my children, and all my tiredness is gone. include their mama Type.

I got to know Type better. for two months I was with him very hands on in taking care of our children. I also don't take a nanny because we want to take care of them the same.

I realize that I always want to tease him, I laugh when I see him sulk because sometimes he gets surprised when I steal a kiss from him. yes. nor did I steal a kiss from him because even two months later, he couldn't even change the Sir he called me.

even when our parents were in front of us I was kissing him. because I want to show him that I am serious about what I say.

so when that happened he was ashamed to leave the room. if mom hadn't knocked on our door she wouldn't have eaten. mom also explained to him that it was okay. they just laugh because we have such rules. Dad teases her even more. so Type barely looked at them.

I wish I could say that he was the first person I met than Art. but Type and I knew each other and it was clear to us that we were living in the same house for our children. and no personal feelings are involved.

Art is still in the mansion living with our son Tar. on the second floor they slept. I know that Art is still trying to get us back to normal but I can't. when I hold our child I don't feel the same way I feel when I see the twins.

I remember something when I see Tar but I can't remember who. I don’t look like him and neither does Art. so I became even more convinced that he wasn't really mine.

so I secretly took a DNA sample of him through his pacifier without Art's knowledge. I gave it to Zee to sample. I also gave my dna samples. I didn't even intend to do it but I took the twins as well. not because I don't trust Type but in the event of an emergency I have a bullet. because I know how Art's family can play especially when they don't get what they want from that person. so I'm just getting ready.

I also know that Art is bullying Type but Type just ignores it and ignores it.

my friends and their wives who are friends of Type also visit regularly. Kira is always a playmate and takes care of Saint and Zee's son Can. He's ate's boy and even when sleeping, it's Kira who he always says when dreaming. so almost every day the couple is here because Can compulsive them to play with Kira. they even took Kira home once because Can almost didn't want to stop crying. Kira is also crying because she can't calm her cousin so Type and I have no choice but to take Kira with Can.

that was also in my favor because we were also able to talk properly with Zee about the investigation. I also found out that someone was investigating me. that's what we should know why and who. but I can only think of one. that's Art's father.

I was surprised when my phone suddenly rang.

"I already have the DNA result."