Chapter 35

TYPE!

S---Sir T-tharn?

Tharn ran closer to where Type was. the shock was obvious on Type's face.

when Tharn approached him he immediately hugged him. Megan and Kira just stared at them.

Megan realize and who was shocked because this was the first time she had seen Tharn in person. he only sees it in TV interviews and magazines, he also knows that this is the boss of his Kuya Type.

"Thank you dahil umuwi ka na. where did you go? Because we are all very worried about you.sobra na akong nag aalala sayo. Kamusta ka na?" said Tharn as he held Type's cheeks.

Type prevents not crying. he was surprised when Tharn suddenly caressing his big belly and kissed it.

"how are you there my babies? are you giving a hard time to your mama? as I promised. I looked for you. And there you are. We are together. From now on, you will never be separated from Daddy." said Tharn as he talked to Type's stomach while crying.

he was surprised by what his boss said and he couldn't stop himself from crying, he backed away from Tharn who was surprised by Tharn.

"Why?" Tharn ask

"A-anong s-sinasabi mo?" Nauutal na tanong ni Type.

"Alam ko na Lahat Type. Alam ko na, I am the father of that-that's mine. why didn't you tell me? why do you have to keep it all from me?" Tharn asked angrily. Type's eyes widened because of what his boss said.

"who told you? you are not the father Sir. Wag kang assuming." He said. "We are leaving sir. we were all pretty tired from the trip. Nice to meet you again sir. We need to go." He took Kira's hand again and they started walking. but Tharn held out his hand to stop them from leaving.

"Walang aalis!" he gripped Type's hand tightly. Type struggled.

"The four months Type is enough. you can't take my children away from me. Hindi mo pwedeng ilayo sakin Ang mga anak ko.they need a father to raise them. you can't deny them to me Type. if you don't want to and if you want to, you will come with me." said Tharn angrily.

"Wag ka masyadong assuming Sir. How many times I tell you na Hindi Ikaw Ang ama Ng mga anak ko. At Hindi kami sasama sayo. Kaya umalis ka diyan at aalis na kami." Sigaw ni Type.

Hindi padin Siya binitiwan ni Tharn.

"Megan, tawagin mo Ang security sa loob, sabihin mo may nanggugulo dito." Inis na utos Kay Megan. "Kahit tawgin mo pa Ang security. Hindi nila ko mapipigilan.  Ako Ang may Ari Nito. Remember? Inis na bulalas ni Tharn. Type suddenly touch his belly. the pain he had felt before had intensified even more. Tharn was confused because of this.

"mama, your bad. why do you pee in your pants." Kira said innocently. Megan ran in their place.

"Omygggaaddd kuya. Pumutok na Ang panubigan mo. Gooosh! Ahmm... Sir. Pwede bang wag mo muna awayin Ang wifey mo? Manganganak na Siya. Lalabas na mga junakis nyo jesskeeee!!!. Please help us!" Tarantang Tili ni Megan.

Tharn's eyes widened and he lifted Type into his car. Kira was already crying because Type was already screaming in pain. Tharn immediately put him in the car along with Megan and Kira who were still crying.

Type was in the front seat and in the back were Megan and Kira who were both crying. Tharn was worried because of Type's shouts. While he was driving, he held Type's hand without stopping the shouting.