Chapter 33

Type's POV:

I'm already 9 months pregnant, and it's getting a bit challenging to move around due to the size of my belly. Just one more week, and my twins will be born. I'm incredibly excited to see them. The mere thought brings tears to my eyes.

I can't help but feel the same level of excitement I felt when I first saw Kira. Now, I'm eagerly anticipating the moment when I'll finally meet my twins, who are a part of me. Tomorrow, Kira and I will head to the metro to collect my twins' belongings since I couldn't bring everything with me.

along with the thought of going back to my condo is the nervousness and fear I feel. because since I turned off my phone I have no news of them. especially to Sir Tharn. I was afraid to see his angry face. especially to his parents and my friends. I understand them, and I know they are angry because they are concerned about my well-being. Kira is excited because this is her first time going to manila with me. Ate Ne didn't allow me to travel far anymore and she said she would take the things in my condo for the twins but I still insisted. because my reason might be to follow her and find me where I am now.

I just said to be careful. and will be back soon after I pick up everything I will need. I also need to withdraw money from my ATM to pay for the hospital expenses that I will have to give birth to. but she still wouldn't agree so I included Megan, the oldest of all the children here in ate Ne's foster care. so I just agreed to make her feel better.

-------------------

Tharn's POV:

since I found out I was the father of Type's twins, every day and night I went to his condo and hoped he would come back. because I feel like he will come back to get his things. because of the cctv, he was carrying only a small traveling bag.

even though I was tired from work, I took the time to go there. ever since I dreamed of my children and they told me to look for them, I had hope that I would find them. I'm still mad at Type, for what he did. he became selfish.

Art? he is always in my office. he said he wanted to give back what we had before. but I can't stand to be with him anymore. he did enough of cheating on me. I don't want to be hurt again. I'm very tired. I want to be happy. and I will only be happy if I see my children and Type.

to this day, Zee continues to look for Type, as do Dad. I know they are looking for it too. until now I still don't talk to them. I'm still upset because they hid all the truth from me. my thoughts were interrupted when someone called me.

"Sir Type is here in the building. he has a baby with him and a teenager about 17 years old. it looks like they'll get something----" the bodyguard said and I didn't finish him and I got up immediately and put on my coat.

I also passed Fluke who replaced Type as my Secretary. I hurried to the parking lot. I no longer waited for my driver who was currently having lunch near a company of mine.

I also texted Zee that Type was in the condo and he said that he had already informed everyone. imean Type's friends, dad and mom. I quickly started my car and immediately pulled it over.

-----------------------------

🥰🥰🥰🥰