Chapter 36

'Fight Type. please lang. our children still need you.'

Tharn's POV:

Parang bumagsak ang Mundo ko Ng sinabi ni Violette na biglang huminto Ang pagtibok Ng puso ni Type. Hanggang ngayon, it took 2 hours at Wala pang Balita tungkol sa kanya sa loob. Wala pang lumalabas kahit Isa.

Hindi pa pwede. Hindi pa Siya pwedeng mawala. Kailangan pa Siya Ng mga anak namin. Hindi ko na kinaya at bigla akong napaupo sa sahig, nanginginig ang buong kalamnan ko. Napayuko akong humagulgol.

Napaangat Ang tingin ko Ng biglang may humawak sa balikat ko. It's My parents. My mom traces the concern in her eyes. and she immediately bowed to me and hugged me. we were both crying. they helped me stand up, because any time I could be out of balance, they hugged me both. I couldn't help but cry. I shed all the tears that had not come out in four months of everything that had happened to me.

"Everything will be fine My son. Type is a fighter. We know all that. Kinakaya niya lahat Ng mga pagsubok sa Buhay Niya even dalhin Ang mga anak nyo Ng siyam na buwan sa Tiyan Niya, at alam kong kakayanin Niya ding lumaban Kay kamatayan." My dad said.

"Yes.your dad is right son. do not lose hope. we know that Type is still fighting for his life. and he will not allow his children to be left alone. God has mercy. let us trust in him and he will not forsake us, he will not forsake Type. His mother cried said.

"How are they? Si Type? the babies?" Win asked as he arrived holding Megan's hand. with Bright, and Saint na kapapanganak lang 2 months ago with Zee carrying Kira who was already asleep on her Chest.

"Type released the twins well, but after he released them, I thought it was okay but suddenly the monitor rang and Violette said that his heart suddenly stopped. and it's been two hours, but so far there's still no news." I answer them Languishes.

"Omyghoodd! Badeettt!" Win's said. As he  lost its balance. Megan and Bright caught up with him immediately.

so we sat him down first. he kept crying and hugged Saint just calming him down.

I can say Type is very lucky because he has friends like Saint and Win. they were my companions in finding Type the times he left.

until Saint gave birth to their firstborn Son. when they found out that I had now found Type and would give birth, they immediately went here. we were all stopped when Violette suddenly came out from the VVIP. we were all nervous. especially when we see her unpaintable face.

"K-kamusta si T-type?" Shit. Kinakabahan ako.the expression on her face did not change. so we cried. that Kira woke up and cried because of the disturbance of her sleep.

"Bakit kayo nag iiyakan? Nagising na tuloy si Baby Kira." She said. Naguluhan kami. "Awww! I forgot. Hahaha sorry. I forgot to explain, well his heart stopped for several times because he was so tired, and just like I said we would do everything to we could to save him. but .....

"But what?" Natatakot kong tanong.

"his heart beats again for the nth time. it only took us a few minutes because his heart stopped beating again."