Chapter 49

Type woke up because of the noise around him. when he opened his eyes he saw Gulf sitting next to him and smiling. and said

"Mama!" he bent down with him and kissed him so his face was filled with saliva. so did Grace who was next to him and hugged Tharn's arms. Tharn smiled and looked at him.

"Good Morning Wifey!" he immediately blushed at Tharn's greeting.

"how are you feeling? Does anything hurt?"  Tharn asked him again.

he averted his eyes because he realized what they did last night with Tharn. Tharn laughed at his reaction.

"you don't have to be ashamed of me. we have both seen each other Type. we have a twins oh. do you want us to add another child?" at once Tharn's face was close to Type's.

Type stood up from lying down but his forehead was wrinkled because of the pain he felt in his lower body. Tharn was immediately upset because of this. he was surprised when Type suddenly cried. he was even more worried when their children suddenly cried.

"what's going on Type? Does anything hurt? mygod! sorry i wasn't careful last night." He worried said.

Type cried even more and so did the twins. Tharn wiped away the twins' tears and so did Type's.

"Mama!" both Gulf and Grace said.

Type stopped crying and hugged the twins. Tharn couldn't explain why Type acted like that.

" Is there a problem with Type? Did I say something bad to you that you didn't like? that offends you? sorry i didn't mean to." 

Tharn's apology. Type just shook his head in response.

"Crazy, it's nothing. I just cried because I was just happy. I'm glad you were the first I saw when I woke up this morning. I'm sorry if I bothered you." smiling Type said. Tharn just smiled and kissed Type on the forehead as well as Grace and Gulf.

Gulf just stared at Tharn sharply. Type just laughed because of the attitude of their youngest child. Type saw Art pass by their room and they looked right so he just swallowed because of it.

Type's POV:

I don't know what to do anymore, Art just reminds me every day about what he wants to happen. at first I agreed but eventually I refused. but when Megan called me that the orphanage was about to burn down, I was suddenly scared. Art also told me that it was just the beginning. because by the time I tell Tharn everything he will kill the family that took care of me. and not only that, many more innocent lives will be affected. even though I don’t want to leave Tharn. but it necessary. I know I promised them all. but I could do nothing. I can't stop crying. even Tharn wonders why.

since something happened to Tharn and me that night, Tharn and I have been having made love every night, or during the day when the two of us are left in the room.

no one in the whole mansion. Mom and Dad were on vacation in her province. Along with my twins and Kira, at first I did not agree because I knew it would be difficult for them, specially to make a deal with Gulf because as time goes on it he becomes naughty.

but they still insisted. they said they would take care of it and they also brought two nanny to calm me down. and of course so that I can rest and give myself time. so did Tharn.

Art and Tar also left because they also had an out of town trip with his family. opportunity again for Tharn. destiny favors him. we can be alone with each other.

by now Tharn had also left and going to the office. since I gave birth to the twins, he has not going on to the office, because he said he wanted to take care of the twins himself.