Chapter 21

Type sat on the Couch with Saint and Win as they held each other's hand. while Zee and Bright are in the kitchen to prepare dinner. Zee reached for them with Water.

"what do you think Type? Care to share?" Zee said.

"Don't be nosy, hon. You go to the kitchen and help Bright. Our little ones are hungry too," Saint said.

"Aye aye, Boss!" Zee replied with a salute.

"Well, Badet, what are you going to do? Any plans?" Win asked. Type just stared at the glass of water he was holding. "I do not know, Saint. I want a quiet life with my little beans. I don't want such a commotion like this."

"Until now, Mew and Zee are still investigating who Art had his one-night stand with at his hotel. And surprisingly, it was easy to find out that you were with him, but so far, they haven't found any evidence. Even the CCTV cameras were tampered with at the time you know. It's confusing," Saint said, clearly puzzled.

"Could it be that someone else knows about that night?" Win suggested.

"Don't scare me, Win. Nobody else should know about it. I want to get away from all this," Type said.

"WHAT?! Don't tell me, are you leaving? Are you really planning to take them away from Tharn?" Win asked, shocked.

"If that's the best way to make Art stop suspecting. He's already getting suspicious, and I don't want my mom and dad to find out that Sir Tharn is the father of the children. It's better that way. I'll figure out how to explain everything to my little beans later. I'm sure they'll understand me," Type explained with tears in his eyes.

"Are you sure about that, Badet? Isn't there any other choice? You know we can help you. Just don't leave. Please?" Saint pleaded.

Type just shook his head. "I'll handle this on my own. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'll miss you, and I'm sorry you got caught up in my misfortunes," Type said, with Win and Saint hugging him, already in tears.

"Come on, Badet. You're not unlucky, okay? Will you really not be swayed by us? You know Zee and Bright can help you with this if you just let them," Saint insisted.

"Don't! Never tell them. Please. I'll handle it, okay? Please do me this favor. I love all of you. Please understand my decision, okay?"

Win and Saint simply nodded.

"Badi, why don't we ask Type directly and make him confess who the real father of his children is? I'm not convinced that it's Luke. We all know that Luke is completely insane. If he knew that Type got pregnant by him, he would've taken great care of him," Bright suggested.

"Shhh... We can't ask Type about that. It might jeopardize our plan. He might get suspicious that we're investigating him. Let's just let Tharn handle it. Even I doubt that Luke is the father. We've known Luke and Type's personalities since high school. He's obsessed with Type."

"What we need to find out is if Tharn is really the father of Art's child."

-----------

"T-tharn so-sorry a-about----

"Damn you, Art! What do you want? Won't you stop getting involved in embarrassing things? You followed Type to his condo? He's pregnant, Art! PREGNANT! What if something happens to him? I'll be the one in trouble with mom and dad," Tharn yelled.

"Fuck! Really, Tharn? Are you more concerned about that flirt? What about me? Aren't you worried? Our baby? I don't even feel like you're happy about our child."

Tharn couldn't speak in response. He turned his back on Art and tried to go upstairs, but Art held his arm.

"The more you act like that, the more you confirm all my suspicions. Are you the father of Type's baby? ANSWER ME!" Art cried.

Tharn didn't move.

"The more you worry and the more you pay attention to Type, the more you prove that you two are having an affair. Is it true? Did you get Type pregnant? Just say no, and I'll believe everything you say," Art said, tears streaming down his face.

Tharn just gave him an angry look and left the condo, leaving Art behind in tears.