Chapter 46

Tharn immediately arrived at his office and he found Bright and Zee there. he preferred to just meet and talk there, especially now that they found out that someone was investigating him.

" This is the result of the DNA test of the two of you and Tar." said Zee and handed a brown envelope to Tharn.

Tharn wasted no more time and immediately opened up.

Tharn is silent and traces with him can not believe the result.

"Tar is really 100% your son. I'm still not comfortable. my mind tells me not to believe. but that's the result. we can't do nothing. I also don't feel that he is really your son Tharn. and here." then he reached for another envelope.

Tharn looked at it as well. he lost the frown because of what he read.

"Type's twin is really 100% your child. I'm sure there." smiling Zee replied.

" but what are you going to do? now that we know that Tar is really your son? will you marry Art?" Bright asked.

"No. I still don't change my mind. not because we have a child, I have to marry him. he was mistaken. and not because we both have a child, I will be not tied up and he can no longer control me. life goes on. I will raise my children in the same way."

"How about Type? Is there an improvement in coming together under the same roof? i mean. you know. we know you like Type. when will you propose to him? bright ask with suspicion smile.

"even if you don’t tell us Cous, we feel it. Maybe you shouldn't put Type to sleep in your room for no reason, right? so I can only imagine Art's face smoking with anger because you chose Type and his Twins to be next to you in the room, rather than him and his son. why Tharn Kirigun? please explain that properly one by one. with detail." Zee said while looking at Tharn with suspicion.

"Tssskkkk.... What are you saying. I put Type to sleep in my room so we could watch over our twins. moreover it is not easy to take care of two babies. especially at night. during the day they are asleep, but at night they attack crying. and I don’t want Type to have trouble. because he was also tired of taking care of them in the morning, and of taking care of Kira as well." as Tharn explains. Zee and Bright looked at each other.

"what kind of looks are that Zee and Liwang?" Tharn asked sharply.

" you haven't answered my question yet. don't you have any plans to marry Type?

"we also found out that you always kiss Type just because he calls you Sir? what is that Tita saying? No Sir Policy?" Zee and Bright laughing.

"Hahaha really huh? the weakness of your moves Badi. why don't you just say that you like him? I'm sure he likes you too. because he won't reciprocate with your kiss and kiss you if he doesn't want to either, right?"
Bright replied.

Tharn immediately blushed. which his two friends laughed out loud.

"mygod badi. just now I saw you don't do that. don't be slow. and others may be ahead of you. especially now that Type is getting better. especially as he becomes blooming with his long hair. I can't deny that he looks like a man. Because of his beauty, I can't deny that he is really a Woman. And I can't be wrong that many are obsessed with him. so while you're still in power. tie him to you immediately." Zee saint.

"There is nothing wrong with falling in love again, Tharn. we know the pain you went through. and this is maybe God's way to make you happy again. Type already has a child with you. will you allow them to grow up without their parents being married. yes let's say they have your last name, but is that enough to say you are family? we know from the beginning that you have feelings for Type. i mean we were in college. maybe if Art didn’t come into your life. Type would have married you now. but here it is cous, the time has come, will you still waste it?"
zee said

"H-how--

"you are our friend Badi. we have been together since our diaper days. we already know how our intestines are digging into each other, we know that you fell for Type when you first met him, and you won't defend him to Art like that, will you? we are happy where you are happy Tharn. we are here for you." Bright smiling said.

" I hope Type will really make you happy. and will warm your frosty heart. so that your employees will no longer be afraid of you. you are scary boss you know?. hayss. anyways. I'm leaving. I'm going to the grocery store. I might sleep on its couch again when I come home late again." Zee stood up and said goodbye to Bright and Tharn.

Bright also said goodbye because he said that he and Win still have a date. Tharn was left alone when his phone suddenly rang which meant someone was calling. he immediately looked at it and the number was not registered with him.
he answered it immediately.

"Hello? Who's this?" He asked

"not everything you see is true." The other line said.

"Who are you?"

you don't have to know who I am. I'm just reminding you that you're on the path of truth, but you turn around." says the other line.

"Hello?! Hello! Fuck! Answer me WHO ARE YOU!" said Tharn angrily.

The other line didn't answer and just laughed. then the call line is turned off.

Sawaaatddeee! 🙏 Double UD y'all😊 GN! 🤗♥️