Chapter 66

one morning while everyone was having breakfast, suddenly when the doorbell was rang. the maid immediately came out. When she return, she handed a package to Art. everyone was looking at Art especially Tharn who had a sharp look at him. Art is confused because he doesn't expect a parcel.

Art smiled at everyone.

"It's to my friend maybe it is. because he's in the states, maybe this is my request stuffs." Art's fake smile.

everyone seemed to believe and continued eating again. When they done, then Art immediately went straight to his room and opened the parcel that had been sent to him

when he opened it there was a black box with his name on it with a drop of blood. he was even more nervous and his eyes widened when he opened the box he saw a rope stained with blood, a broken finger and a bullet, and a handkerchief with blood also.

he was released from the box out of fear and trembling he picked up the box on the floor and closed the box and immediately hid it under the bed. he was restless.

he didn’t know what he was going to do because whatever he tried to get out of his mind but only one was running through it. this cannot happen.

he was so anxious that he was surprised when his phone rang. he answered it immediately and did not look at who had called.

"Hello Art. I miss your voice." says the one on the other line. his eyes widened. he was dumbfounded for a few seconds when suddenly the person on the other line spoke again.

"did you like what i gave you? I wonder if your dearest husband saw that. but I think not, because you are good at hiding. Did you miss me?" and it laughed out loud.

"H-how y-you...?"

"Me dead? Hahahaha well, I told you, even if you kill me you still can't hide the truth. It's been seven years Art, maybe you're happy and that year is enough for everyone to know the truth." says the one on the other line.

Art's eyes widened and he gripped his phone tightly.

"NO!" He shout " you can't live. You're dead! Your dead! because I'm killing you. I heard. I heard you were shot." Art's unbelievable answer. the person he was talking to laughed even more.

"Oh my baby! Hahaha your so stupid, you just heard, but you didn’t see."

"H-how did you escape from them?"

" you are wrong by the person who hired Art, you don't know that your mens are easy to please. well it's simple, I just bribed them more than you paid. but that doesn't matter anymore. it is important that you prepare for my return. the more you messed up Type Pawattakun's life, the more I will mess up your life. so be ready." Then he luagh out loud and then the call was cut off. Art shouted and threw his phone he was holding at somewhere.

------------------

for six days in the Kirigun mansion was colored by the joy brought by Tharn's children. Gab and Tar are still teasing and arguing.

Bright and Zee also always go with their children Can and Fiat son of Bright and Win. And their Wife Saint and Win.

when they learned that Tharn had already seen his children they immediately went to the mansion. they also always call Type who is currently at work. everyone was also excited about Type's return to the mansion. especially Tharn's parents.

they are currently in the pool area because of the heat of the weather they are always swimming when Gulf calls Type who is at home and eating lunch.