Chapter 24

Type's POV:

after we ate, I gave one by one to the children in the orphanage the pasalubongs I had brought. I've been looking for my daughter Kira for a while. because earlier we ate at the table without her. so I went to her room to find her. I knocked first before entering. there she was sitting on her bed holding the couple bunny bears. she looked at me but also regained her sight immediately so I immediately came and sat next to him.

"Baby? Are you mad to mama?"

She shook her head.

"Then why didn't you meet me when I arrived? you didn't come with us to the meal either?" I asked softly as I stroked her hair. he looked at me first then he hugged me tightly. I was surprised when he suddenly sobbed.

"M-mama... A-are you not going to love me anymore?" she said, sniffling. I hugged her tightly.

"Why would you say that? Of course, Mama loves you forever. Okay. So stop crying. I don't want to see you cry because I'm also crying. Do you want Mama to cry too?" I immediately let go of our hug and looked at her, wiping away her tears.

"Baby, always remember that Mama loves you."

"But, Mama, Kendra said you don't love me anymore and that you won't adopt me because you already have a child since you're pregnant, and maybe your husband won't accept me. Is that true, Mama?" she asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"That's not true, okay? Married or not, pregnant or not, I will take you here, right? And didn't I promise you that when I find a good job, I will take care of you myself?" She nodded repeatedly, and it was so cute.

"But, Mama, they say promises are made to be broken, that's why Kira is sad," she pouted. I pinched her cheeks. She said, "Ouch."

"But not all promises are made to be broken, baby. My promise is genuine, okay? And here's your gift. I hope you like it," she said with a smile as she reached for the present I got for her and hugged me tightly.

I've been taking care of Kira since she was a baby, and her mother left her with me. Kira's mother was a friend of mine who died in childbirth. She entrusted her daughter to me before she passed away.

I made a promise to Kira's mother that I would take care of and raise Kira well. This was one of the reasons I was working so hard at Sir Tharn's company. Even though I was still suffering from Art's behavior, I was enduring it for Kira.

Kira knows the truth, so even though her mother's relatives wanted to take her in, she chose to stay with me. They didn't insist because they also cared about the child's well-being.

At the end of the month, I always went home to Tanay to visit Kira, and she was used to this setup. I'm proud to have raised Kira well. It was not difficult for me to take care of two more babies that were now mine. Returning to reality, I was interrupted by my child's questions.

"Mama, when will your babies be born?" she asked.

"Four more months, baby. You'll be a big sister. You're going to have siblings," I cheerfully said. But I saw the confusion on her face.

"Siblings? Shouldn't only one come out when mothers give birth? Why did you say siblings? So does that mean you will release more? Do you have cat blood?" She innocently asked. Her question made me laugh.

"Like a cat, people can give birth to up to four. But for me, I can only carry two because they're heavy," I replied with a smile. She nodded and smiled.

"Where's their daddy, Mama? Why isn't he with you? Doesn't a daddy need to take care of mommy, especially when she's pregnant? Isn't it scary for pregnant mommies?" She was so cute. But it made me sad that my babies didn't have a father, just like Kira. I couldn't give them a complete family.

"Daddy is busy, my baby. That's why he didn't come with us today."

"What are my siblings' names, Mama? Have you thought of any names?" She asked, one question after another. I scratched my head; Kira was known for her inquisitive nature, and I was expecting this, especially since she saw me in this situation.

"Grace Nattarika and Gulf Nattarine," I said with a smile. I remembered that Tharn named them, and I knew my babies would be happy because they moved when Tharn named them. I added more names to contribute something.

"Mama, why do you have a different ponytail now? Where's the sunflower ponytail?" she asked.

"I don't know, baby. It just disappeared from my hair."

"They'll be sad, Grandma and Grandpa, because you lost it."

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead and hugged her.

Yes, they'll be sad, and so am I. That's the only memory I have of them. When I was found outside the orphanage, all my things had sunflowers on them. They assumed I was a girl because everything had sunflowers on them, and it was only a memory, especially since Kira was the only one who called me Mama. Well, it can be said that I was a boy on the outside but a girl on the inside.

Tharn was the one who made me firm on that aspect, and he has a lasting effect on me. Not just any effect, because he gave me children. My goodness! Tharn is a sharpshooter, and he gave me kids. It was just a one-night stand. I liked his... well, let's just say he was skilled in bed, but he ended up giving me kids. My goodness! Tharn is a sharpshooter.