Chapter 73

"I think I have to say everything I know before I have an accident." Yongyi said suddenly.

"Marites, can you take the kids out first?"  Tharn said.

Marites nodded and they took the children out with Joan who was also one of the mansion's maids.

" what happened to you and why did you have an accident?" Krittaphat asked. Yangyi took a deep breath first and held Type's hand.

" it was not an accident that I fell down the stairs. Art pushed me. when I knew everything." their eyes all widened.
"Tar is not your son Tharn, Art is Tar's son to Joss."

"J-Joss? isn't that the son of the Sangngerns? one of our business partners?" Kritaphat asked in shock.

Yangyi nodded.

"isn't Joss dead? his parents had been looking for him for a long time and had only recently found his skeleton. poor child. it was just as old as Tharn and a very kind child." it says.

"You're right uncle. but he is not dead." said Zee who had just arrived.

"what do you mean?" said Tharn.

"Art did not succeed in killing Joss. because Joss wants to Tharn to let you know the truth, but Art doesn't want to so he orders his Daddy's men's to plan to kill Joss. Joss had been silent for seven years so that Art thought he had succeeded killing him. but he was mistaken."  Zee replied again.

"how did you find out all this?"

"simple, Luke, Type's Ex is himself told me everything. we don't all know, but they are both related. Joss and Luke are cousins in mother side. and Joss is in charge of sending letters and text messages to the both of two of you. isn't it Type?" Bright replied.

they all looked at Type. Type swallowed and nodded.

" it's just right that I didn't trust him anymore. he still deceives us to this day, and he will become a murderer just to get what he wants." Yangyi angry said.

"I will not let him fail to pay for all he has done to us."  said Krittaphat.

"Is Art the reason you left Type?" Tharn asked. Type looked at him but also averted his eyes.

"Is it true Type? ANSWER ME!" Tharn holds back his anger. Type swallowed and bowed. he starts to cry and nods in response.

"BULLSHIT!" at once Tharn punches the wall. everyone was surprised by Tharn's sudden action so Bright and Zee stopped him.

"Badi, just calm down. Can we talk in manner way. Just not like that." Tharn let go and looked at them,

"can you go out first? Type and I will just need to talk." said Tharn.

"but son Type has not recovered properly." said his Dad.

"I- it's okay Dad. I think we need to talk two." said Type. they nodded and Krittaphat pushed Yangyi's wheelchair as Bright, Zee, Win and Saint came out.

when everyone is gone. Tharn closed the door and locked it. Type just swallowed because of nervousness.

he found out from the helpers that since he left and Tharn married Art, it has been hurting Art. every night they hear Art moans being hurt and sometimes they see that Art has a bruise on his arm.

so it was what stuck in his mind and he was also afraid of Tharn's aura because from the moment he stepped into the mansion again he saw the change in Tharn, which he could hardly recognize.

Tharn sat on the couch on the side where his bed was. he couldn't look straight now that he knew it that Tharn looked bad on him.

" now, explain. why did you choose to fool around and follow whatever Art told you and you didn’t tell me?"  Type did not answer immediately and remained silent.

"what Type! shall we just stare at each other huh?" Tharn control his anger.

"what are you afraid of? everyone already knows that Art is the mastermind of everything. he made Joss kill, and because Joss was a bad weed. neither he nor Art succeeded in killing him. said Tharn. Type

crying as he looked at Tharn. he took a deep breath first and wiped away his tears.

"it’s true that he had something to do with why we left the mansion. he threatened me that if I didn't leave you, he would do something bad to the orphanage where I grew up. at first I did not believe. because I know that even though he is like that, he still has a little conscience of his own. but I was wrong. he tried to set fire to the orphanage where the children and Ate Ne were currently sound asleep. Fortunately, Megan was always late for bed so they immediately saw the beginning of the fire. so immediately extinguished. and once more he seized the land on which the orphanage stood. so I have no other choice but to follow his wishes." said Type while crying.

"I don't want to be separated from you Tharn. I don't want my children to grow up without a father. I didn’t like all this happening. I know you suffered, and you also suffered because of my decision. so I apologize to you. I am very sorry for what I did. but what can I do if others are affected? I can't tell you because Art is always watching my every move. sorry. I hope you forgive me." said Type.

"A-and I don't want to lie, B-but since you took some Tar's DNA, I know he's not your real son. when you left that day, I saw Art and Joss talking outside the Gate. Joss insists and says Tar is his son, but Art refuses. this is also why we had Art’s agreement to leave you. I told him I would tell him everything I had heard and the truth, but he scared me even more. because life depends Tharn. the lives of my loved ones are at stake if I tell everyone what is true. so here we are in this situation. because I became a coward. I became a coward and didn't tell you right away. I apologize to you Tharn. I hope you can forgive me." said Type while crying.

Tharn's eyes widened and stood up. he was already crying and ready to leave the room when Type grabbed his arm to stop him, but Tharn struggled. Tharn looked at him sharply as his tears continued to flow.

" I don't think you're very selfish Type. you deprived me and my children of seven years together, you separated us Type! you deprived our whole family in years! you never told me all of this. You waited for that fucking years  before you told me all this. you have no clue how miserable I am when you left me. you're so selfish. you know what I don’t like at all, being a selfish. but you did Type. it's as if you killed me for what you did. I was too crushed. after all this, is this the reason i hear you? you are not the Type I know. I think the person I love is gone." said Tharn left as he slammed the door shut. Type was left crying.

Oohoooo..... It's a early double UD for chudaaay! 👋😁 Sawattdeeee🙏🥰 they know the truth na kha😅 what will happen to them? Their Lovestory is like a roller coaster.🎢 Are you okay there? 😅🤭🤣 Tell me your hunch about in next chap and I will write in next chap if it's correct 😉 thankie na kha for waiting. See yaaah 👋🥰❤️