Chapter 19

Still Type's  POV:

I went in early because I had a trip to go to and work. I don't know why, but I like to work even when I'm sleepy and nauseous. I really liked the smell of the interior of Sir Tharn's office, but I was irritated by the look on Art's face. I wanted to smack him. Especially when he acts all cute with Sir. I have to restrain myself from reacting to him, especially when he's trying to get Sir's attention. It's tempting to drag him out of the building.

Speaking of Sir Tharn, he has become even more caring towards me. He seems to watch my every move. He may not say it, but I can feel it. It annoys me, too, but he cancels almost all of his appointments, which he didn't use to do. And it's all because of me. Fuck him. I always end up getting involved in their fights with his annoying fiancé. He even said that his fiancé is more concerned about me than him. Of course, who wouldn't be? He's hardly ever around. He's been on vacation for weeks, and who in their right mind would travel when they're six months pregnant? Even I feel dizzy when I'm in a moving vehicle, so how can he do it? In the end, I get dragged into their drama. I try not to engage with him, as my doctor advised me not to stress myself. Yes, I don't stress myself over petty things.

"If I hadn't come home, I wouldn't have known that you two were flirting with each other. Why do you need to accompany her for her check-up? You're so considerate that you even accompany your employees for check-ups. Do I need to work here just so you can take care of me?" His fiancé said angrily.

After they found out that I'm five months pregnant, my parents insisted that Sir Tharn accompany me for my regular check-ups. I refused and said that Saint and I would go together, but they wouldn't hear of it. They said I needed someone with me. Even Sir Tharn insisted on accompanying me. I had no choice. Every time I'm with him, I feel happy, especially when he touches my belly, and the little beans inside move. Yes, I feel it. I can't help but cry.

"Are we going through this again, Art? Will you be jealous of my secretary too? How can I take care of you when you're not here? When you're not at your parents' home, you're on a trip. When I call you, you don't answer, not even my texts. So where should I go now? It's hard for me to understand you, Art, really." Sir Tharn shouted from inside. His employees and I just exchanged glances outside.

"What the hell are you saying, Tharn? Are you going crazy? What nonsense are you talking about? I'm not with Joss. Ask my friends if you don't believe me."

"No need to ask them. I'm not stupid, Art. I won't let myself be foolish over you!"

"Are you getting involved again, girl?" Cooheart asked me as she just arrived.

"What's new, mars? This drama always starts because of this gay guy," Bow added.

"Girl is just so pretty. Well," Samantha said.

"Tharn is right. Unano is a bit foolish. Can't think straight. How will he take care of you when he's always absent? Haysss," Fluke sighed.

"I just disappeared for a few weeks, and when I came back, your secretary was pregnant. What? Are you the father of that flirt? How many times did you sleep with her, huh? What, is she better than me? Do you do it every day?" Art yelled. I couldn't move after hearing that. I felt nervous and scared at the same time. What if he finds out?

"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!! Don't ever involve my secretary in your madness. If only the same would happen every time you come here. Don't even go near her. I did not question you with all those who were just with you. So don't even question who my companions are. And how many times do I have to tell you not to call Type a flirt?" Tharn shouted. I've never seen him this angry before.

I was surprised when Art suddenly went out and headed straight to where I was sitting.

"You. You're a freaking bitch. How many times do I have to tell you to stop flirting with my husband? And you even let yourself get pregnant." He said angrily. My head heated up because of this. I was about to speak when Mama suddenly slapped him.