Chapter 26

"Uncle Type, I have a question for you," Alex asked politely.

"What is it, baby?" Type responded gently.

"Is it true that you're pregnant? But aren't you a man? How did it happen?"

"Did you undergo surgery to become pregnant, like what women do?" Dylan and Alex asked. Type just smiled and nodded.

"Yes, my babies, I'm pregnant. And no, I didn't undergo surgery..." Type began, but his explanation was interrupted by Bibang.

"taib hyeongjeneun chinjeolhagi ttaemun-e junim-eun geuege imsingwa chulsan-eul hal su issneun eunchong-eul jusyeossseubnida."

"Oh my gosh, Bibang, stop speaking in Korean! We're not in Korea," Dylan retorted.

"Well, I need to learn Korean because next time, my husband Jimin will pick me up here." Bibang replied sharply.

"In your dreams, fatty," Dylan shot back.

The kids burst into laughter, and Type just shook his head.

"Like I was saying, Kuya Type is kind, so the Lord granted him the grace to conceive and give birth. He's a fortunate being. And the babies he's going to have are lucky because they have an incredibly kind mom. And don't forget, a super pretty mom too," Bibang added with a wink. Type smiled at Bibang's words.

"That's why our baby Kira here is so lucky because she met someone as kind as you, Kuya Type. We know and pray that all your wishes come true. And I want to meet your husband, Kuya Type," Megan said.

"Why do you want to meet Kuya Type's husband?" Bibang asked.

"Of course, so if Jungkook doesn't pick me up here, I'll have a backup husband in BGC. They say on TV that there are lots of expats there, the ones you'd call handsome immediately," Megan replied, causing Bibang to cover her mouth in shock. Type's eyes widened at this revelation.

"Megan, you're unbelievable... What are you saying? You're such a joker," Dylan and Alex exclaimed. Type just shook his head while covering Kira's ears with his hands.

All the children in the orphanage were very close to Type. In addition to adopting Kira, Type had formed strong bonds with the twins Dylan and Bibang, as well as Megan and Alex.

A month ago, he had returned to the orphanage he had come from, which was located far from civilization in the province. The signal for cellphone communication was weak, and he had to go to a specific spot in the village to get a reliable signal to contact the friends he had left behind in Manila. As he picked up the signal, his messenger app was flooded with notifications, and he began to read them one by one.

From: Wintite🍑:

✉️Hey, Badet? You're something else. You didn't even inform us. You could have at least called to let us know if you were leaving.

✉️Where are you now? Mr. and Mrs. Kirigun are worried about you, especially Kuya Tharn.

✉️Answer your texts and calls, Badet! You're driving us crazy!

From: Santosanto🙏:

✉️It's common courtesy to tell us, Type. Jesskeee! Where are you?

✉️Badetttt! Where did you go? Can you at least answer our calls and texts? We're all worried about you.

✉️Tito and Tita are worried about you. Can you please come back here? Think about the twins, Badet. They need their father.

From: Cooheart💚:

✉️Baklaaaaaa!!!! Come home, we're not mad anymore, please! We're crying here. You are the only one who can tame the devil here! Our old handsome CEO is back!

✉️We're pitiful here, bakla! Come back, please. We're crying here.

✉️Baklaaaa! You've been on vacation for too long. Take a break. It's our turn. Don't be greedy. We've been so stressed with our Dragon boss! It's been 1 month of vacation... Can you at least visit us here and tame our Devil Boss. He's back! Again! Our boss is so shocking, bakla.

✉️We miss you. Sir Tharn misses you. He's Always angry. He wants to see you.

From: Fluke🧵:

✉️Baklaaaa! Come home. I can't handle Sir Tharn anymore. The coffee you prepared for him is all gone.

✉️Wheeeere are you, bakla? You're so ugly to bond with 😭

✉️Sir Tharn is looking for you. He's always losing it when he can't reach you.

✉️Mr. and Mrs. Kirigun are worried about you.

From: Mommy K♥️

✉️Type, my son. Please go home now. I can't sleep, and I'm so worried about you. Hiding from your biological father is not a solution. I apologize for Tharn's actions or words last time. I've already scolded him not to interfere and to respect your decisions. You don't need to carry your problems alone, Type. We're here to support and cheer for you. We're here when you need someone's help.

✉️Come home, my son. I really miss you.

✉️I miss my grandchildren too.

✉️Where are you now? Please answer our calls and texts.

✉️We love you, Type. Please remember that.

From: Daddy K♥️

✉️Type, son, please come home now. Your mother is always crying. She's constantly looking for you.

✉️We are all worried about you, son. You're already 6 months pregnant.

✉️Where are you, son?

✉️We miss you, son. Don't hesitate to come back to us, okay? We are always here, waiting for your return. And we are excited to see our grandkids 🥰

✉️We cannot hide the truth about ourselves forever.

From: Sir Tharn🌞:

✉️Type, I'm so sorry about last night. I didn't mean to meddle in your decisions about your twins. I was just worried about your situation. I hope you can forgive me.

✉️Why aren't you at work? Can you please inform me next time?

✉️I know Luke is not the father of your twins. So please forgive me. We met earlier.

✉️Can we talk?

✉️Where are you, Type?

✉️Can you at least answer your phone?

✉️I'm extremely worried about you and the twins, Type. You're pregnant, for God's sake.

✉️Answer my texts and calls, at least, Type. My mom and dad blame me for trying to find Luke for you. If that's why you left, please come back. I won't interfere with your decisions anymore. Please, Type. Mom and dad are worried about you too.

✉️Type, I'm so sorry, okay? Please don't be angry. Come back to work. I need you.

Type couldn't stop crying because many of them were worried about his departure. especially what he read "i need you" in Tharn's last message. he was surprised when Kira hugged him without knowing that he was following her.

"mama....just cry. it doesn't mean you're crying, you're weak. you... also need to bring out the resentment and sadness you feel when you can't tell other people." smiling Kira said as she hugged and caressed Type's back. Type cried even more because of what Kira said.

"S-sorry baby. You saw mama like this... I just...

"Sshh...it's okay, mama. Everything's going to be okay."