Chapter 51

7 years later.....

"Gulf Nattarin! hurry up and eat that food faster! we'll be late for class. We're always late because of the time you take.!" Kira shouted from outside the house.

it's 7:30 am in the morning and 8:00  in the morning is the time for their class to start.

"you're always late for your class Guppie. change that habit of yours. you go to bed early. But why are you always late waking up?" Type said while drinking coffee.

annoyed Gulf hurried the food. he immediately stood up from the seat even though his mouth was still full, he drank water and kissed his Mama Type on the cheek.

"Vpsoakndgjfowoqocvgwqpqzpck!"

"your mouth is full Guppie. where are your manners?" Gulf first swallowed the food in his mouth then he started talking.

"sorry mama." then he kissed her on the cheek again. " i love you mama. always remember that." smiling it says. Type hugged him and kissed his forehead and cheek.

"My baby is a Big boy na. Hmmmm... go ahead. because your Ate Kira is angry again. and i love you too. remember that too. don't have a girlfriend first. you are still young. study hard first okay?

"mama!  I told you I will be a priest. hahaha char!" Gulf joke say.

" Hahahaha go ahead. bye! Type stood up to lead Gulf to the door. they saw Grace and Kira's eyebrows meet.

"We're getting late.you know. I still have a report to present." Kira angrily said.

"Sorry na Ate Kira.... Nah"

"Okay. Hurry up."

Grace got in the car first, Kira followed and Gulf last. Gab had been waiting inside while someone was talking on the phone. when the car was ready to leave, Type first looked out the car window.

"Be careful guys. studied well. and Gab. listen to your teacher. Don't be too naughty. I know you. stop your pranks too."

"yes Mama. love you."

"love you too. And ate Kira? your siblings okay?

"yes Mama." everyone waved at Type, he waved back and the the car has left. he was left alone in the house. it took a deep breath and went back inside.

Type went to the kitchen to wash her children's dishes. he turned on the TV on the kitchen counter to watch the news. Monday morning today he is not in the office because he has a day off.

while washing he was suddenly stopped by the sudden appearance of Tharn’s interview on TV. his face is still very handsome in a black coat and his hair is still gelled. the fresh look. but it sees in the eye the lifeless, even though it smiles but not its eyes. he listened to its conversation with the interviewer.

"is it true that you are going to build a big resort in batangas again? You already have a  numbers of resorts your company built all over the country, Do you plan to fill our whole country with your resorts? laughed the man interviewing Tharn. Tharn also laughed because of it.

"Why not? if my company can build many resorts why not?" Tharn laughed as well.

"what is your inspiration why you got such success now in life? the MSS empire that is known not only throughout the country, but all over the world as well. almost every types of job you have in your company, can you tell us the secret behind your successful life that you have now?" The interviewer ask.

he took a deep breath first and looked straight at the camera.

"I really have no secret why I'm here where I am now. I worked hard for the family I had. for their future. and my inspiration for all my successes today is my children and of course someone I love. also one of the reasons why I build resorts in places not only here in our country but in other neighboring continents, so as to find them." Tharn replied while staring right at the camera. Type felt Tharn's words as if he was the one talking.