Chapter 31

Tharn's POV:

I woke up because of the shaking of my bed, I looked at whoever was disturbing my sleep. I suddenly saw two children sitting on the side of my bed so I immediately stood up,

"who are you? why are you here in my room?" they didn't speak, the little girl just smiled. the beautiful smile of her, as if I remembered something in her smile.

I looked like her when I was young. She arranged to sit on the side of my bed and waved,

"hello... good morning." he greeted me.

"good morning too." I greet back with her.

"Did we disturb you? I'm sorry. it's like Gulf. I said, don't come here first, but he don't listen to me" the little girl said

"I really want to see him. atleast even here we can see him. before mama scolded us." said the boy while pouting said looking at the girl. I think he's younger than the girl. I thought they might be siblings.

"why do you want to see me?" I asked them softly to the two of them.

"I just want to tell you not to give up looking for us, because I can't stand mama always crying because of you." He frowned said.

"and may you forgive him for all he has done. he didn't want that to happen. but he could do nothing. we are excited to be with you....... Dada....."  he smiled at what he said to me as he looked into my eyes.

I could not understand what he was saying. but his smiles were also familiar, especially when he frowned. I just can't say who. so I just smiled at him.

the girl took one of my hands and squeezed.

"mama loves you so much. I hope you know that. and he did all this for you. he can be selfish to himself, but not to you. we love you very much too." then he hugged me. I feel like something that I can't explain. So I hugged him too.

"Can you promise to us? Bati bati na kayo ni mama?" The little girl said. Even I'm confused but what she said.

he raised his little finger and took my hand to swear pinky.

"you promise that you and mama na bati bati na kayo, is that okay?she said and she yet she assured. I nodded in agreement.

"I need your words." like the boss the little boy told me.

"okay. I promise." I smile said. And the little boy is smiled at me but only a little. But he changed his expression fast and when I just looked at the boy while he frowned at me.

"can i ask what your names? I asked them.

hey got up and left the bed.

" it's time to leave." the girl waved again.

I don't know but why I'm crying. so I immediately took their small hands and hugged them very tightly.

"sorry. but I can't help. I feel like I just want to hug you two again. I remember someone when I saw you two." crying I said.

the boy left my embrace and rubbed his hand on my cheek.

"don't cry it doesn't suit to your handsome face." He said. "we will meet again. just a little time okay? just wait for us."no expression he said. I just nodded suddenly.

before they went out the door turned to me again and smiled.

"Before we forgot......

We are your children..... Dada...... I am Grace, and this is Gulf. we are happy to meet you. We love you." they both disappeared at the door.

i can't believe i saw my kids. I saw them and they talked to me. I cried and cried. I closed my eyes. and when I woke up again my head suddenly hurt. I look around. my phone suddenly alarmed. it was twelve o'clock at noon.

Tharn woke up with a headache from the hang over last night. he stared at the ceiling thinking about what had happened about he's dream.

he dreamed of his children, he saw his children and even talked to them. he could not believe he would see them and even said to look for them and not give up. so he just cried.

it even said that he would forgive their mama because he was doing it for him, and he loved her too.

so he needed to find Type as soon as possible, two more months before he gave birth.

But Last night. it was still clear to him that he was hiding everything, his parents had hidden the truth from him so he couldn't help but get angry. but he also thought about what his dad said that he would not have led Type, he would have just waited for Type to admit or tell the truth himself. but he couldn't think clearly, I hope if he didn't interfere in the decisions and he trusted Type, I hope now they are still with him. so he regrets the night they both argued. he is still worried about Type's condition, he thinks that Type may be having a hard time especially since he is about to give birth to their twin.

even though he had a headache, he forced himself to get up and go to the bathroom to take a bath, then he immediately went downstairs to go to the dining room table to eat, where he reached Art's family and his parents. Art immediately stood up and anchored Tharn's arm.

"Good morning love, how are you feeling? do you like brewing coffee?"smiling its offer with him.

"No, thank you," he declined. Tharn quickly greeted Art's parents and chose to ignore his own. He proceeded to take his seat.

"I'm saying, before Art can give birth to this, they have to get married. for when the baby comes out, their parents are already married. and of course for him to use his daddy's last name." Art's Dad started smiling.

Tharn looked expressionlessly at what he was eating. and Art was just holding Tharn's legs but Tharn pushed his hand away, so when he didn't stop Tharn glared at Art so he stopped.

"what can you say Tharn?"Art's dad asked him.

"no wedding will take place first, while I am still looking for something." Tharn had no appetite. the kirigun couple looked at each other. Art was shocked.

"but why should we prolong it? that it was postponed last month, why does it need to be canceled again? is there a problem with you two Art? Tharn?" said Art's mother.

"I'm done. I'll go first, I still have to take care of something. Please enjoy the food." Tharn said and he and got up from the chair and left the dining room table.

Double update yarn? Charr hope you like it guys. GN 🌃😴💤🛌👋