Chapter 54

Tharn woke up early with a smile on his lips. he immediately groped on the bed when he noticed that he was no longer beside him.

he immediately got up and went to the Bathroom because he thought his partner was there to take a bath. but he didn't catch anything, so he just took a bath.

then he immediately got dressed and went to the nursery room. he did not reach the twins there. beyond his explanation he felt nervous. so he immediately left the Room and went downstairs.

he immediately went to the Kitchen where he thought everyone was already there to be ready to eat. he was shocked that his mom was crying.

"W-what happen Mom? Why are you crying?" He nervous said.

the couple looked at each other when Art suddenly spoke while comfortably feeding his child.

"I thought Type loved you? why did he leave you again? because you trust him too much. he deceived you again." laughed Art.

his knees weakened because of what Art said. so he immediately approached it and held it tightly in the arm.

"what did you say? TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID!" said Tharn angrily.

"L-let me go T-tharn...I'm h-hurting...our son sees you." weeping answer by Art.

Tharn immediately let go of him because Tar was already looking at them crying. he immediately turned his gaze to his crying parent.

" how did you tell Type to leave? EXPLAIN IT TO ME!"  Tharn shouted. Tharn's Daddy immediately handed him the letter.

"I-I s-saw t-that in the Study room earlier before I left." he said as he wiped away the tears that kept flowing from his eyes.
Tharn read what was written on the white paper.

Hello Mom and Dad. you are reading my letter by now, which means that we already left here in the Mansion. I just want to say thank you so much for all the help you have given me since then and until now. I am so indebted to you all. because of you I can't reach everything I have now. thank you so much for treating me like a real child. and you let me be my parents. For took care of me and for my children. but now I am very ashamed because despite the good things you have given me, this is what I can give back to you. so I will apologize too much for my sins to you. I told everyone before that I will not do what I did before, but this is me now. I did it again today. I know you all hate me now. but I couldn't do nothing. I have no choice but to do it. I hope you understand me. I love you so much. don't worry about the children, and I will take care of them and raise them well. you can't be with them first. but maybe in the future and you are still the ones they recognize Papalo and Mamala, and to Tharn. while I am not beside him, please tell him to take care of himself first. Tell him not worry because we are in good condition with his children. He is still the Father of my children. And also tell him that I will not fulfill all my promises to him. but I only promised one. that I love him so much and that’s the truth. I hope you understand why I do this. for the good and safety of all. I love you all very much. thank you so much, I'm so sorry and goodbye."
- Type

trembling Tharn finished reading the letter while crying. he tore up the letter, and he threw all the food on the table.

Tar's Nanny immediately approached and carried her up to the bedroom so as not to see her angry Father. Tharn's Mom just cried and cried as she hugged her husband and caressed her back.

while Tharn was smashing all the dishes and throwing and scattered all at the wall. He sat on the floor as he sobbed loudly in tears while holding his hair.